Menu
What do you think of him who is touching a girl’s breasts as well as driving?
Sep 5, 2011 22:40
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Haha Ya I’ve done some crazy things in cars too so.. No comment here lol

Mark, you were very lucky that you weren't in China. Otherwise, your crazy behavior will be recorded too.

PS: half a month has passed but no more reports about this case have showed up. The local traffic police just said that it wasn't them who leaked this photo but refused to offer much more info.
Sep 9, 2011 02:31
  • MARRYMAX
There is a Russian guy who did the same thing but he didn' do it in the car. He has a big plan to shake hands with Putin one month later. So he started to touch a thousand girl's breasts and record his behavior with his camera. He said that he just wanted to show his support to Putin by doing this. I don't know whether Putin will shake hands with a guy who used his hands to touch a thousand girls' breasts.
Sep 11, 2011 03:22
  • KEVIN0518
Marrymax, I think that Putin will refuse to shake hands with this guy after he learns what he has done. You know why.
Sep 15, 2011 02:57
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Marrymax, I think that Putin will refuse to shake hands with this guy after he learns what he has done. You know why.

Kevin, that's what I thought. I guess that this man wanted to shake hands on behalf of the 1000 women.
Sep 18, 2011 09:56
  • MARK_81
raindrop: yeah haha that would have been me on that camera!
Sep 20, 2011 22:03
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

raindrop: yeah haha that would have been me on that camera!

Don't worry, I won't disclose your photo to anyone.
Sep 28, 2011 04:02
  • SUNNYDREAM
Never let a woman sit beside you. Your attention might be diverted. If you really love her, you also better not let her sit beside you. The seat beside the driver is the most dangerous.
Oct 14, 2011 01:35
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

The man denied that the photo was done in the photoshop. Jimmyb, you should post this photo and let us check whether it was fake.

Really? Tell me who made this photo. I will pay him a lot of money to learn the Photoshop skill. Come on!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of him who is touching a girl’s breasts as well as driving?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code