Menu
UFO show up in Shanghai and Beijing
Aug 24, 2011 03:51
  • KATRINA
According to the Oriental Morning Post, a huge illuminant UFO was reported by around 10 airplane pilots in the sky in Shanghai on August 20.

"The illuminant was really round and getting huger, (looks) hundreds times bigger than the moon and the diameter of the illuminant was longer than 50 sea miles,”, the pilot of CZ6554.

The Air Traffic Management Bureau East China has confirmed the reports from the pilots.

Coincidentally, a hug halo appeared in the sky in Beijing while the UFO was reported in Shanghai. A netizen called Chen Xu uploaded a photo of the halo on his micro blog.

Actually, the UFO appeared on the runway in Chongqing Jiangbei Airport three days ago before August 20. The airport just allowed the planes to take off when the UFO was found. As a result, two flights from Beijing to Chongqing were forced to land in Guiyang and Xi’an. However, the airport refused to comment on this.

Aug 24, 2011 04:21
  • LOKI
The UFO left shanghai quickly. The aliens found out if they left the ship unattended that thye would come back to a missing ship or a ship stripped of its parts. Even the aliens know about shanghai.
Aug 24, 2011 04:34
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

The UFO left shanghai quickly. The aliens found out if they left the ship unattended that thye would come back to a missing ship or a ship stripped of its parts. Even the aliens know about shanghai.

Loki, it's you who sent the aliens back to Shanghai?
Aug 24, 2011 20:36
  • LOKI
Raindrop how did you know? I bet my ex, Lvyan has something to do with this. I sent the Aliens and they heard about being "Shanghai`ed and left very quickly. Great observation Raindrop. . This is my ex. She is a very angry thing all the time and always likes to yell at me. Stay away from her.

Last edited by LOKI: Aug 24, 2011 20:42
Aug 24, 2011 21:44
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Raindrop how did you know? I bet my ex, Lvyan has something to do with this. I sent the Aliens and they heard about being "Shanghai`ed and left very quickly. Great observation Raindrop. . This is my ex. She is a very angry thing all the time and always likes to yell at me. Stay away from her.

Don't worry. I am not in Shanghai. She has no chance to get close to me. So you sent the aliens to get her but she left before your team came there?
Aug 25, 2011 03:50
  • LAUGH
Bravo, Loki! But you told a lie. It is said that the halo was the burning fuel of an Intercontinental missile. I am eager to know who sent this missile.
Sep 4, 2011 20:07
  • LOKI
This woman thing was found by the police to be walking around Shanghai.
The police denied all reports of her being an Alien but instead to calm fears saying she was just a local thief picking pockets.

Sep 9, 2011 03:08
  • LAUGH
Quote:

This woman thing was found by the police to be walking around Shanghai.
The police denied all reports of her being an Alien but instead to calm fears saying she was just a local thief picking pockets.

Soon, the local police found a baby in the supermarket who was trying to touch a woman's breasts. Then they interrogated him and proved that it was he who contacted the UFO. Actually, he wasn't a baby. He was the commander of another UFO who was sent to the earth 5000 years ago.
Sep 11, 2011 21:03
  • LOKI
Your funny.,, Laugh and a good sense of humor too!! You are the only one so far that is on the right track, of beginning to know about when I evolved. Aliens are physical beings and I am not that. The supermarket is still an attraction for me but thats because of my earthly desires
and I was not touching a womans breasts,, they were melon fruits.
Last edited by LOKI: Sep 11, 2011 21:05
Sep 15, 2011 03:22
  • LAUGH
Earthly desires?

Don't deny it, Loki. You are one of the aliens. Look, a baby never has beards.
Sep 25, 2011 19:30
  • LOKI
shsssssh not too loud Laugh!! People will get the wrong idea. Do you know Einstein? He made great coffee!! E=mc2. I introduced him to a real Quasar when i set his back yard on fire,,,and then He tried to take credit for it. Einstein knows nothing about them and let alone could not light a birthday candle by himself!! Old Fool!! and also the ladies at the supermarket says my mustache tickles.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: UFO show up in Shanghai and Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code