Menu
beautiful chinese girl looking for foreigner
Dec 27, 2012 09:30
GUESTSERIOUS... please add my facebook donny sue long...i am indonesian
Jan 16, 2013 22:19
GUESTKAZEE hey girl money is important...??????.. i can tell that i am not so rich but i am student in wuhan university school of medicine... i am now in wuhan if you like come and meet then i will show you what is real love.. ha if you don't want... it's ok...better luck next time girl...
Feb 19, 2013 19:04
GUEST13298 i'm Javier From Matamoros Mexico, i'm 34 years old.
i'm a very hard worker and i care too much for the girl who will be my couple.
my e-mail is hotmail.com|f.javier_gtz
Mar 23, 2013 15:30
GUESTILHAM hi Me ILHAM , I am a Doctor - Surgerian tall 188 sm , dar hairs and eyes want to introduce with You
Mar 26, 2013 03:53
GUEST72248 Hello I am 32 years old 1 man :)

İ ll be at guangzhou 08.04.2013 i need 1 girlfrend she can help to me for my buissnes and anythings

Whice hotel is nice and chip at center of guanghzou as for YOU ?
From center to canton or airport by taxi expencive ?

İ ll go from guangzhou to yiwu and shangai too who can be near me? She can take holiday near me :) and help to me

İf there some girl interesting plase contact with me by mail. yandex.com|aspirin1453

Thanks
Mar 26, 2013 19:40
GUEST86238 Hi baby I coming six day in gandzghou can i meet to you in depended relation I'm from Egypt
Ahmed
Mar 29, 2013 16:38
GUEST22155 iam looking for a chinese lady for real relationship not for money,iam 45 yrs old,if theres some one with a good intentions please reply me at yahoo.com|emiliolovo8..
Apr 11, 2013 11:23
GUEST15320 well, first, tall girls does get better chance and i envy that. second, i not hate whoever that is rich, because i know i want money too, so i am not going to say anything about this open Sporthouse activity. but indeed, net friend means no sex, but again, the way she talks makes it too obvious that you can *** her as long as you are rich...and the fact that she 's just not beautiful enough to wow me, not as beautiful or womanly as some prostitude, i don;t know man, but why don't you guys just go out and find some prostitude who don;t play and understands the truth of it, ah how i wish i were a man!!!i do even wish i;m a prostitude,indeed i am not trying to say bad words about the girl, cause i don't hate prostitude.it's just i find it so funny that guys are so obvious trying to have sex with her, yet they play high....ah,, i now know what i hate, i hate all this faking, a faking lady who is fakingly beautiful and a bunch of facking gentleman who might be fakingly rich( i am pretty sure they are not rich, not smart in the mind, not know how to choose woman, not have the courage to tell truth, i 'd really admire people who dare to tell her simply in words like, i want to make love to you,or i want you don't say *** though.. ), ok, i know i have gone too far... but the truth is that, the only thing i hated is that, even though i know, i pretend too, and because of the pretending, i lost something precious, and now i am regreting for it soooooooo much,,,,,, even though, i keep preteding.........
Apr 11, 2013 13:49
  • MOON9996668
I am ayman business man in china Guangzhou live in Zhongshan Shan ba road and hop I have good relation ship with chiness and mak friends or mor with him
I am 45 years and saparet and live allon here and I like sport and travel to allot of city in china
Apr 13, 2013 06:57
GUEST20934 Hi Just happened on this thread.

I would be a perfect match for what you are looking for. Currently in China on travel and business. Usually here 3 months per year. CEO of 4 businesses in USA mostly promotional. Looking for girl friend but also travel assistant. Willing to pay salary. After time together we can decide to continue.

My qq is 1323715958
ck
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: beautiful chinese girl looking for foreigner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code