Menu
Do all Chinese men are attracted to skinny girls?
Sep 7, 2011 22:29
  • LAUGH
"Laugh, guess what i am thinking of when I skinny person standing in front of. I am thinking of the dead lying in the coffin in the funeral home. That is death instead of life.”

Everyone has his/her freedom to decide who he/she will become. The skinny girls think being skinny is ok and it’s their freedom. They want to be skinny. It’s none of YOUR and MY business. The girl in the picture is a bit silly in some people’s eyes. But she has courage to change herself for love.

Don’t judge people according to your standards. Your words are full of discrimination against the skinny people. You know what? They don’t bother you. Why don’t you say some UGLY words about them?

No wonder your son said “disgusting” when he saw the skinny girls. BECAUSE he has a father who hates skinny girls too.

"Do u think you are that persuasive showing the link with extreme example. I guess my son is much younger than u and u as well is much older than the young british celebrity whose quotes posted below. After reading it, you will realize what a shame how u have been living a life since...”

Actually I was just kidding. But you took it very seriously. I apologize for posting that link. But I never feel ashamed because I know who I am and what I want. By the way, I am younger than Kelly Osbourne.
Sep 15, 2011 18:56
  • MARRIE
No, not at all. Simple logic-someones' trash is others' treasure. And the same way that Chinese females look at Chinese males.
Sep 15, 2011 21:03
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

No, not at all. Simple logic-someones' trash is others' treasure. And the same way that Chinese females look at Chinese males.

Also the same way Chinese men look at foreigners who get married with Chinese women. Those Chinese women are not attractive in Chinese men's eyes but they are treasure to the foreigners.
Sep 29, 2011 21:50
GUEST6826 Fat women are not attractive to me. I prefer a slim girl to be my wife.
Oct 12, 2011 03:20
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST6826

Fat women are not attractive to me. I prefer a slim girl to be my wife.

So what do you think of the girl in the picture? Can she meet your requirement?
Oct 14, 2011 21:45
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST6826

Fat women are not attractive to me. I prefer a slim girl to be my wife.

Suppose you get married with a slim girl. Ten years later, she becomes a fat lady. Will you divorce her?
Oct 25, 2011 23:16
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Suppose you get married with a slim girl. Ten years later, she becomes a fat lady. Will you divorce her?

Really a good question
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do all Chinese men are attracted to skinny girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code