Menu
Will you marry a girl who spends money like water like this young man?
Aug 31, 2011 03:25
  • KEVIN0518
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 10 vote(s)
  2. 26 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
A girl from a rich family should never get married with a man who comes from a poor or ordinary family.

Six years ago, Xuxu, a girl from Jiangsu met Lin Ze who came from Changsha. They fell in love quickly. Xuxu’s mother objected that they shouldn’t be together because his family wasn’t rich. Xuxu didn’t care about it and went to Changsha. They finally got married. Lin’s parents used all their money they had accumulated to buy an apartment for them. Their happy life began.

Unfortunately, their happy didn’t last very long. Xuxu was born in a rich family so she spent money like water. But Lin just earned more than 2000 yuan per month. Lin had no other choice so he applied several credit cards to meet Xuxu’s buying desire. Well, Xuxu was still dissatisfied because she still didn’t have enough money to burn. So Lin used his parents and friends’ ID cards to apply more credit cards. He never imagined that his wife overdrew more than 200000 yuan.

One day, his friend came to Lin’s home and asked Xuxu to pay his credit card debt. Lin was very angry but he loved his wife. So he borrowed money from their parents to pay Xuxu’s debt. But he still couldn’t pay all her debt. Xuxu still owed around 700000 to the bank.

Xuxu’s mother learned about this and came to Changsha. She promised to take out 100000 yuan to pay her daughter’s debt as long as Lin agreed to divorce Xuxu. Xuxu’s mother also said that her daughter wouldn’t split the apartment. But Lin didn’t agree to divorce.

Xuxu had no other choice but file for a divorce to the local court. At the opening of the hearing, Lin Ze and Xuxu sat together, talking and smiling. When the judge asked Xuxu how she spent all the money, she just answered “I don’t know. I just spend it.”

Finally, Lin Ze and Xuxu divorced. Xuxu was asked to pay all her debt and give the credit cards to their applicants and Lin owned their apartment.

"I don’t want to divorce. I want to be with her. I will give away all I have to pay her debt as long as she is willing to be with me”, Lin said.

"I know that he really loves me and I really want to be together with him. But my mom opposes our marriage”, Xuxu said.

However, she still chose to divorce and went back to Jiangsu with her mom.

I couldn’t understand why Lin Ze wants to be with a girl who just spends money like water. He was too silly. Didn’t he wake up after Xuxu went back to Jiangsu? Their love is nothing to Xuxu and only money what she cares most.
Aug 31, 2011 21:52
GUEST1234 Didn’t he wake up after Xuxu went back to Jiangsu? Their love is nothing to Xuxu and only money what she cares most.

You hit the nail on the head. If she really loves him, she will not spend money like water. Love needs sacrifice. You can not just alway take from everything from your lover. I am happy that Lin Ze has been freed from her.

It was a mistake that they met, fell in love and got married because they two had so much difference.
Sep 9, 2011 00:17
  • CUCAS2011
there must be some mistake,for the man spend money like water,so why can not the girl the same with him as she earns the money by herself?
Sep 9, 2011 02:07
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by CUCAS2011

there must be some mistake,for the man spend money like water,so why can not the girl the same with him as she earns the money by herself?

It's a bit difficult for me to understand what you said. My answer to this question is "NO". Apparently, the girl's family is richer than the boy's. Their love is worthless compared with money. Eventually, the girl went away. If she really loved the boy, she could have gotten rid of her bad habit. But she just chose to leave.

Sep 9, 2011 05:54
  • PETERLEE12
Yes, I will because as per my thinking we earn for spending money of our beloved one.
Sep 9, 2011 21:05
GUEST7352
Quote:

Originally Posted by PETERLEE12

Yes, I will because as per my thinking we earn for spending money of our beloved one.

What will you do if your salary can not meet her consumption needs? Suppose you earn 2000 yuan per month and she spends 10000 yuan every month, will you rob the bank for her?

I just think she will change for you if she really loves you.
Sep 10, 2011 00:04
  • PETERLEE12
Yes, That was my mean. She will change for me. Love makes man changed.
Sep 10, 2011 03:59
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by PETERLEE12

Yes, That was my mean. She will change for me. Love makes man changed.

Long story. Unfortunately, the girl didn't get rid of her habit even when she realized the boy loved her. She was selfish.

I wish you that you could find a girl who cherishes your love.
Sep 17, 2011 04:36
Only rich people can marry such a girl. I can't understand why the boy is so obsessed with her.
Sep 20, 2011 22:25
GUEST3860 I am not stingy but I am not a billionaire too. Even I sell my organs, I still can not give her enough money to burn.
Sep 24, 2011 03:48
  • KEVIN0518
Ok, I see. Most voters here don't want a wife who spend money like water.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you marry a girl who spends money like water like this young man?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code