Menu
Bus schedule in China
Sep 1, 2011 05:48
  • MAGFISH
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find any bus schedules in China. I need to take a long distance bus from Erlian to Beijing on 3rd Sept. Anyone to help with the schedule, price and departing time? Thank you.
Sep 1, 2011 20:49
GUEST2343
Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGFISH

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to find any bus schedules in China. I need to take a long distance bus from Erlian to Beijing on 3rd Sept. Anyone to help with the schedule, price and departing time? Thank you.

Why not take train from Erlian to Beijing? The train K4 leaves at 00:57 and arrives at 14:04, running for 13 hours and 7 minutes in total.

The ticket prices: CNY 193 for upper soft berth and CNY 202 for lower soft berth.
Sep 1, 2011 20:52
  • MAGFISH
Thank you for your reply. I think it might be a better option and maybe cheaper as well.
May 29, 2012 15:45
GUESTSAMIR i want to know the bus schedual from guangzhu south station to shunde bus station
May 30, 2012 02:03
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSAMIR

i want to know the bus schedual from guangzhu south station to shunde bus station

This is what I found on the internet. There is a long distance bus station near the Guangzhou South Railway Station. The buses arrive at Ronggui in Shunde. The bus fare is CNY 18.

Post a Reply to: Bus schedule in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code