Menu
2 bedroom city centre flat next to Guangzhou Metro Line 1
Sep 3, 2011 08:30
  • CHYM77
Inside the flat there are 2 bedrooms, 1 sitting room, 1 small bathroom, 1 small toilet and 1 small kitchen. About 56 sq metres in total.

Major facilities inside the flat include:
Sitting room: 1 television set, 1 fridge, 1 dining table;
Bathroom: 1 water heater, 1 washing basin;
Kitchen: 1 stove;
Bedroom A: 1 double-sized bed with mattress, 1 air-conditioner, 1 wardrobe;
Bedroom B: 1 bunk bed, 1 air-conditioner, 1 wardrobe, 1 desk, 1 bedside cabinet;
Others: 1 washing machine, 1 kettle, 1 rice cooker, 1 long chair & a few stools.

Nearby facilities:
The flat is just a 6-to-10-minute walk from the Line 1 Dongshankou Metro Station and a few bus stops. At your finger-tip are numerous well-known boutiques, fashion shops, open markets and supermarkets (TrustMart already there and a branch of TeeMall scheduled to open on 5 Sept 2011) along Nonglinxia Road and dozens of restaurants around Shuqian Road.

A hearty reminder:
This VERY CLEAN flat has very simple decoration. It is not very bright inside, because sometimes trees and adjacent buildings shelter it from part of the direct sunshine. But please don't worry. It is not too dark inside. Yet lovers of very bright flats and fancy and extravagant decoration shall really give it a second thought.

Last but not the least important. It is near the trunk road, but you can't hear the noise in the flat. Not even at night! In the morning, various birds singing on the trees outside may wake you up from your dreams, though.

Monthly rent is RMB2,800 based on a one-year contract which can be renewed yearly.

Please feel free to contact me or reply here if you are interested.

Sep 6, 2011 11:41
  • CHYM77
UPDATED:
Monthly rent is RMB2,600 based on a one-year contract which can be renewed yearly. Other fixed monthly charges include property management fees of RMB10, cable TV charges of RMB26.5 and garbage collection fees of RMB15. You'll need to pay for your own gas, water, electricity, internet and telephone bills.

I am currently living in Foshan. If my real estate agent, who said he could speak a bit English, takes you to see the flat, I'll persuade him to charge you RMB1,000 only, after we reach a final deal and sign relevant legal documents. Normally this agent charges a service fee of half of the monthly rent. If you need me to show you the flat in Guangzhou, I will need to charge you a one-off commuter fee of RMB500.

A security deposit equal to three times the monthly rent is required. I'll return it to you after you have vacated, provided that you keep the flat and all of the properties inside in the same shape and conditions as we hand them over to you. I am a good landlord. So don't worry about this if you are a good tenant!
Sep 7, 2011 08:36
  • CHYM77
Here are more photos.

Sep 7, 2011 08:36
  • CHYM77
A view from outside the flat.

Nov 16, 2011 03:33
  • CHASDAPPER
Is there any way the apartment would be available on a six month lease?
Nov 16, 2011 04:09
  • CHYM77
The flat has already been let to a new tenant. Thank you for your interest!
Post a Reply to: 2 bedroom city centre flat next to Guangzhou Metro Line 1
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code