Menu
I am a professional Tour Guide/ Translator based in Shanghai( Hangzhou ,Suzhou, WUxi ,Nanjing etc.
Sep 5, 2011 12:39
  • ZHANGLEI0625
Hey! This is Tracy! A professional,pretty, funny and humour girl! I am full with passion all the time!! I graduated in a language school in Xi' an which is famous for Terra Cotta Warriors ! I am majoring in English and Japanese . I have been working as a guide for 2 years.

I like travelling and making new friends .We can share some travelling experence.I like this feeling and i am very enjoy it! For girls, I will teach you most competitive shopping and without commision!

In addition, as a tour guide: Except Shanghai , my tours also include Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Zhouzhang and other cities and water villages around Shanghai and China!

As a translator or business assistant:1. be able to visit trade show/ fair, exhibiton centers 2 Helping clients to source companies /distributors/manufecturers 3. be able to visit factories with clients and contact with suppliers.

If you are interested in both of my services,please feel free to contact with me . You will find i am the right person who you're looking for !

Wish you all have a pleasant trip!

Contact Me

Fee Per Hour: 100¥
Fee Per Day: 450¥
Transportation: Public transportation
English Level: Native
Services Provided: Tour guide
Interpreter
Shopping assistant
Car rental
Airport/train station pickup
Ticket booking
Hotel reservations
Phone Number: +86 13524951658
Other Contact Info: Email: 126.com|zhanglei0625

Sep 8, 2011 08:02
  • ALEXKOH8
Hi Tracy,

In your private tours, do u force your tourists to go shopping? Do you bring them to visit Chinese physicians and buy Chinese medicine? Do you bring them to shop and collect your commissions?
Post a Reply to: I am a professional Tour Guide/ Translator based in Shanghai( Hangzhou ,Suzhou, WUxi ,Nanjing etc.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code