Menu
Help! Cheap online clothing stores selling bikini tops or cover up?
Sep 5, 2011 18:41
Aside from eBay, forever 21 other online clothing stores, can you recommend me any shops which sell bikini tops? I want something like see through and silk chiffon fabric, if I’m not mistaken… I can’t find something like that and I really need it probably next month…
Sep 5, 2011 22:53
  • RAINDROP
Hehe, try Taobao.com if you can read Chinese. It is the "Ebay" in China. But be very careful and don't be cheated.
Sep 6, 2011 18:06
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Hehe, try Taobao.com if you can read Chinese. It is the "Ebay" in China. But be very careful and don't be cheated.

I can't read chinese,.. I heard a lot of negative testimonials for Taobao,,.. however they have lots of cute stuffs, though i can't find what I want.. thanks anyway..
Sep 6, 2011 21:32
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GREENTAMBOURINE1

I can't read chinese,.. I heard a lot of negative testimonials for Taobao,,.. however they have lots of cute stuffs, though i can't find what I want.. thanks anyway..

The key is you have to find a reliable shop. I have bought some clothes on Taobao. The quality may not be as good as those branded ones but it is ok. Of course the prices are cheaper.
Post a Reply to: Help! Cheap online clothing stores selling bikini tops or cover up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code