Menu
i m pakistani guy coming to guanghzou on 18th oct to 31 oct looking female translator
Sep 6, 2011 06:46
  • UMARTABZZ
hi me 28 m going to guanghzou on 18oct to 31october i m lookin anf female tour guide on my buisne trip show me factories canton fair and giving good time on tay if any female intrest plz end ur rates to me
Sep 6, 2011 07:39
  • BIZWHIZ
I am Sarah Chen, a fluent English speaker living in Xiamen, Fujian. I have more than two years experience working with a Canadian as a Manager and Interpreter at his language school, and over three years of foreign trade experience. This has given me a good understanding of what our foreign guests require and the level of customer service they demand. Currently I am a freelance Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant

please feel free to Email me at hotmail.com|sarahchen09
Sep 7, 2011 02:28
GUEST65242 Hi, my name is candy from shenzhen, I was been a international sales before, familiar with translation and working with factories. I'd like to be your good business assistant.

I am easy-going and hard working.

Please feel free to contact me with MSN: live.com|candy1314
Phone:15007552990
Post a Reply to: i m pakistani guy coming to guanghzou on 18th oct to 31 oct looking female translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code