Menu
What is a "residence certificate from local community"?
Sep 9, 2011 21:52
  • LAURENTCHINE
Hello,

I'm trying to get my "Registration form of temporary residence" in Beijing. I think I can get all the documents but one of them is the "residence certificate from local community". I have no idea what this is. Does anybody know where I can get this document?

Thanks,

Laurent
Sep 9, 2011 21:59
GUEST3862
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAURENTCHINE

Hello,

I'm trying to get my "Registration form of temporary residence" in Beijing. I think I can get all the documents but one of them is the "residence certificate from local community". I have no idea what this is. Does anybody know where I can get this document?

Thanks,

Laurent

The local police didn't tell you what it was? I guess that it was a kind of certificate from the residents' committees. I mean the place where you live.
Sep 9, 2011 22:17
  • LAURENTCHINE
No, my Chinese is not very good so they just gave me a list of what I need. I'm going to ask my landlord about it, maybe he'll know where to get it. I'm living a compound called the "Kafka community" right now. What an appropriate name!
Sep 13, 2011 01:59
GUEST94138 You will get that certificate from the Property office of that Kafka community!
Just be prepared that the landlord needs to have a full registration for the place otherwise it will be rather difficult to get that certificate.
Post a Reply to: What is a "residence certificate from local community"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code