Menu
tour guide needed
Apr 10, 2005 13:20
  • LADYWEI
hi everyone. i am 28yrs old female and i am looking for a female tour guide in beijing. i am looking for a guide for april 27th to may 2nd. please help me. this is for myself and my mother. we can speak mandarin but would like someone who can speak some english.

Apr 10, 2005 20:03
  • BURSTBUBBLE
I am a male guide ,you can contact me if you like.
etang.com|underwaterman
Ricky Wang
Apr 11, 2005 10:38
  • VIVEN
hi, I am a chinese girl , part-time Beijing tour guide, i am very interested in travelling and Chinese traditional culture, say architecture, antiques, and also i am very familiar with Beijing scenic spots.
my e-mail: etang.com|shanlinlin
May 17, 2005 07:17
  • ALON
Hi.

I will be visiting Beijing July 1-12 and will need help to get around, know what to do, where to go, etc. Please tyell me a bit more about yourself.

Thanks,

Alon
May 29, 2005 13:12
  • CHINACHICK
Hello ALON,

I am in my twenties and have lived in Beijing on and off for four years. I think I could say that I pretty much know many places of interest that not all tourists get to see. I will be showing some Canadians and Americans round the interesting and maybe less touristy sights over the next couple of weeks and Im really looking forward to it. I noticed that you sent a message to another tour guide recently asking if she could help. Well if youre still looking for someone, I would love to be able to help you. I am British and can speak Chinese! Look forward to hearing from you.

Email me at yahoo.co.uk|han_wei_ling
Jul 10, 2005 05:39
  • SC109
read you msg and wonder how you got on. am travelling with family in aug and would like to know your experience and recommendations
Post a Reply to: tour guide needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code