Menu
looking for best advise from experts
Sep 10, 2011 13:34
  • MUTHUNUSI
Hi All members
I am planning to travel to Hong Kong from UAE in Nov 2011 for a business conference and also planning to use this trip to visit some factories and whole sale markets to get information and cost for items like toys, cloths and other kids items and some shipping companies. I would like to hear from the expert how I should plann my trip to get the most out of it and valuable recomendations for the cities, places and factories I should't miss on this trip

My plan to open in very soon a Kids and baby shop in India with complete kids items (Toys, Cloth, bedding, swing bed, Etc.....)

any recommentation would be highly appreciated.
Sep 16, 2011 02:46
  • KWANTC
Regarding your sourcing needs, I think you should take a look of the following website of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council :
http://www.hktdc.com/tc-supplier

Sep 16, 2011 07:09
GUEST41140 Hi Kuwantc
Thanks you for your advise and really appreciated
Sep 18, 2011 23:41
  • GIONVIA
As you mentioned toys ,clothes .etc. , after you attend the conferences meeting in HK , i would like to suggest you to go to guangzhou wholesale markets to do some research . Pretty sure that you will find some great deals there. Most importantly , HK and guangzhou is just around one hour traintime away from each other . Cheers . Otherwise , you may also consider to visit yiwu if you have time . They have the best price for these kind of items in the world ,especially for gifts and toys .
Post a Reply to: looking for best advise from experts
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code