Menu
28 male looking tour guide and buisness interperer on 18th october
Sep 14, 2011 04:16
  • UMARTABZZ
hi i m 28 male looking female tiur guide or buisness interper on 18th october to 31 octoer in guanghzow if any female intrest plz let me knoe ur price
Sep 15, 2011 02:39
  • MAYWONG
HI, My name is May. I am a native girl in Guangzhou. Now I am a freelance of international business. I have been working in the trading company for nearly 8 years. So I have good experience of accompanying oversea clients for business trip. I have good knowledge for most products, especially for kitchenware, tableware and stonewares. I am nice, honest, hardworking and responsible. I have confident that you will like me and help you a lot. Just contact with me: 21cn.com|easeware . Let's discuss more. Thanks in advance!! Indeed wish you have a good trip in Guangzhou!!!!
Sep 15, 2011 04:16
GUEST50196 Hey,
This is lisa! A professional,pretty, funny and humour girl! I am full with passion all the time!! I graduated in a language school in Xi' an which is famous for Terra Cotta Warriors ! I am majoring in English and Japanese . I have been working as a guide for 2 years.

I like travelling and making new friends .We can share some travelling experence.I like this feeling and i am very enjoy it! For girls, I will teach you most competitive shopping and without commision!

In addition, as a tour guide: Except Shanghai , my tours also include Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Zhouzhang and other cities and water villages around Shanghai and China!

As a translator or business assistant:1. be able to visit trade show/ fair, exhibiton centers 2 Helping clients to source companies /distributors/manufecturers 3. be able to visit factories with clients and contact with suppliers.

If you are interested in both of my services,please feel free to contact with me . You will find i am the right person who you're looking for !

Wish you have a pleasant trip!

If you need English guide or interpreter in or nearby Shanghai ,please let me know! I will try my best to make you havung a wonderful tour trip in China!
Please send me emai to : 126.com|zhanglei0625
text message to : +8613524951658

Thanks,
Lisa

Oct 8, 2011 21:55
  • WALTYDX
This is Walt from Foshan city, which is very close to Guangzhou. Foshan is the production base for ceramic tiles sanitary and furniture.

I’m specialized in full of sourcing and shipping service for customers from all over of the world.

My services includes
*sourcing agent
* Interpreter & translators
* Transporting arrangements. Airport pick up/drop off,car rent,hotel reservation
* Guide for business to the wholesale markets and manufactories, price Negotiation.
* Orders follow up. Quality Control & Inspection
*shipment arrangements, container loading, consolidation
* make and post shipment documents
I strive to provide top quality services, any inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us, we are looking forward to establish business relations with you.

Email: waltydx [at] gmail.com
Cell: one three five one six six zero six one zero two

Oct 9, 2011 07:40
  • LISBETA
Hello,everyone

If you are still looking for a translator,tour guide in Shanghai and Yiwu,pls kindly contact me!

I always be honest,responsible for my guests. Also i offer a car for a small tour,4people to 8 people ,one day,just 80USD

Currently i am waiting for your reponse!

Lisbeta

Skype ID:lisbeta3
Yahoo Email:yahoo.com|lisbetaliu
MSN:hotmail.com|lis_beta1987
google talk:gmail.com|lisbeta.liu
Nov 12, 2011 07:57
I am professional business interpreter not only help you break down the language barrier and bridge the culture gap,also stand by your side and consider every tiny detail for you.My servicecover in several cities in China( Such As Shanghai,Guangzhou, Beijjing ,Yiwu,Suzhou, Ningbo Hangzhou,Shenzhen,Xi’an,Guilin).Save your money and your time are what I can do for you, it is worth to choose my service for you.
Business interpreter/Translator Service:
1. Business interpretation/business assistance for you
*Exhibitona& Trade Fair
*General Business Meeting
*Business Negotiation
*Factory/Supplier Visit
*Company office tem assistant
*Purchasing assistant
*Help client set up office in Shanghai or around Shanghai
*Sourcing product for you
*Market Research
* Secretary Service
Contact information:
Mobile:86 15800301259
Email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
Msn:live.cn|maggie99
Post a Reply to: 28 male looking tour guide and buisness interperer on 18th october
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code