- Travel Reviews
- Travel Tips
- Photo Album
- China Videos
|Shanghai Huangshan trip|
|Sep 15, 2011 06:20|
|I and my friend are planning trip to huangshan from shanghai on14-16 October 2011, I have got the following questions.|
1) May I know the bus timetable from Shanghai to Tunxi on 14 October 2011? May I reserve tickets in advance?(or I don’t have to reserve in advance, there surely have seat on the bus)
2) May I know the bus timetable from Tunxi to Tangkou on 14 October 2011? What time is the last bus from Tunxi to Tangkou coz we are planning to walking in the Tunxi old street before go to Tangkou.
3) May I know the bus timetable from Tangkou to Hongchun on 16 October 2011? How long does it take to Hongcun? What about I take taxi how long does it take and how much does it cost?
4) May I know the bus timetable from Hongchun to Xidi on 16 October 2011? How long does it take? Is it better to take taxi?
5) May I know the bus timetable from Xidi to Tunxi airpot on 16 October 2011? How long does it take? Is it better to take taxi? My flight back to Shanghai abt 10.30 P.M.
Looking forward to hearing from you
|Sep 16, 2011 23:41|
|Thank you so much for your answer, Can anyone in shanghai or travel agency help me to reserve bus ticket to Huangshan on 14 October 2011 starting from Shanghai South Bus Station at 10.25 am. coz i will fly from Bangkok and arrive Shanghai on 14 October in the morning 6 AM. So I would like to reserve the bus seat|
|Jan 23, 2012 04:13|
|GUESTJAS||I want to book a doom bed at Beihai Hotel at Mt Huangsan on 4/4/12 for a night. May I know if there is one available on the date specified. How do I make the booking?|
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Huangshan trip
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)