Menu
Need Help Please!!!
Sep 16, 2011 23:42
  • SOLDAWAY
Hello All,

I am planning to travel to Futian District (Shenzhen) in the first week of October for business purpose. I have already got an Invitation Letter from the company I am dealing with. As this is my first trip, I am just afraid about the people in China. I heard there are many people who cheat you to take away your money and everything you have. I need help with the following things please:-

1) Are the people in Shenzhen really cheater? Or is it just a humour?

2) How far is Mei Lin Mosque from Shennan Road please?

3) I will be importing Memory Cards from China. I have already found great deals, however, I am not sure if these companies will be providing the cards in working conditions. Would anyone recommend any manufacturer who can provide high quality cards for cheaper costs?

Thank you all!
Sep 16, 2011 23:48
  • SOLDAWAY
One more question please...

Is it safe to carry 75000 RMB?
Sep 17, 2011 01:15
GUEST5273 1) Are the people in Shenzhen really cheater? Or is it just a humour?

Cheaters are everywhere. Open your eyes and don't get cheated.

These two places are not close to each other. You can take Luobao Line to Huizhanzhongxin(会展中心) and change Longhua Line to Shangmeilin(上梅林). Then get out at Exit C. Then I suggest you take a taxi to Meilin Mosque. It is the most economical way.
Sep 17, 2011 01:31
GUEST7879
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOLDAWAY

One more question please...

Is it safe to carry 75000 RMB?

Cash? You can just bring less than 20000 RMB (cash) to enter China. If you bring much more than 20000 RMB, you should declare when you pass the customs. I suggest you do not bring that much (75000).
Sep 17, 2011 03:38
  • SOLDAWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST7879

Cash? You can just bring less than 20000 RMB (cash) to enter China. If you bring much more than 20000 RMB, you should declare when you pass the customs. I suggest you do not bring that much (75000).

Well, I am planning to purchase memory cards of 75000 RMB. I want to carry the cards in luggage while traveling back to my home country. I will ofcourse pay custom duty and other taxes.

I was thinking of using Prepaid Card. But, it costs 3% of each transaction as a exchange conversion rate. This would be around 2250 RMB. I don't will to pay that much money on exchange rates. So, I was thinking of carrying cash. Do I only need to report it to custom? Or does custom charge any amount on carrying 75000 RMB? I will be paying custom duty on memory carsd while returning back to my country.
Sep 17, 2011 03:39
  • SOLDAWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5273 View Post

1) Are the people in Shenzhen really cheater? Or is it just a humour?

Cheaters are everywhere. Open your eyes and don't get cheated.

These two places are not close to each other. You can take Luobao Line to Huizhanzhongxin(会展中心) a...

Thank you :)

Where is Luobao Line? At Shennan Road? How much would it cost to travel from Shennan Road to Mei Lin Mosque?
Sep 18, 2011 23:34
  • GIONVIA
i just want to add one point .Do inspect most of the memory cards before you pay the balance .Sometimes , the memory cards samples are great but for orders ,it really sucks . Good luck .
Sep 19, 2011 00:04
  • SOLDAWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIONVIA

i just want to add one point .Do inspect most of the memory cards before you pay the balance .Sometimes , the memory cards samples are great but for orders ,it really sucks . Good luck .

Do you know any reliable supplier please? Would you recommend any good supplier/manufacturer from Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hong Kong? Thank you!
Sep 20, 2012 12:40
GUESTRAVI i want to learn to make memory cards,pendrives ect and looking for where i can learn....pl share info to ....email id: gmail.com|nokiarsss
Post a Reply to: Need Help Please!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code