Menu
Want to meet a partner travel Xinjiang & Tibet for 2 months
Apr 10, 2005 21:07
  • BACKPACKER
Hi,
I am a girl. I come from Hong Kong. I am going to Xinjing & Tibet from Mid of July to Mid of September.

Details :
Date : Mid of July to Mid of September
Destination : Xinjiang (about 25 days)
: Tibet (about 35days)
Budget : around USD2,000

If you are interested, please send me a message for further discussion.

Thanks in advance.

Fiona

P.S. Anyone whoes ever been to there can give me advice?
May 25, 2005 01:29
  • GBTAN
Hi,

I been to XinJiang last year and I am planning to go Tibet this year. Anyway, I can give you some advise on XinJiang and maps of XinJiang which I took it last year.

I plan to go to Tibet in Sept but so far has not confirm the actual plan yet but will be in Tibet for 3 weeks. Let me know if you wanna meet up in Tibet.

btw, I am a Chinese from Malaysia. Email me at yahoo.com|skybluegbt if you need more info bout XInJiang.
May 25, 2005 16:19
  • SPOERLE
Dear Madam,
in April 2006 I want to go overland from Yunnan to Lhasa and a few days later overland to Kashgar.
By public transport. Since I had the plaesure to travel 2 weeks in the South of Yunnan in a rented Car (With driver of course) I also think of travelling to Tibet and Sinkiang by rented car.
May I ask you to let me know in autumn how you could manage your journey?
Thanks!
Sincerely
Walter Spoerle from Germany
gmx.de|WalterSpoerle
May 30, 2005 14:06
  • REINA
hello i am a girl from california looking for a travel companion to tibet. i love adventures and learning. i love to hike. i'm in thailand right now. email me if it feels right. yahoo.com|adventure_spirit. happy day Reina
Jun 7, 2005 21:01
  • JOEEY
i am a native chinese with fluent english and chinese and like to make friends.i really love trekking in tibet and aviliable for the next few months.if you wanna travel in tibet, keep i touch with me as soon as possible.
yahoo.com.cn|onyxyan
Aug 10, 2005 18:21
  • KATYA
Hi!

I want to go to Tibet too! I'm going there first week of September. I haven't planned it yet and open to any suggestions - it would be lovely to find companions to go together! I live in Wenzhou now - English teacher. I have never been to Tibet before and I don't really like package tours cause I prefer to chose where and when I want to go.
Hope to hear from you!
my email: yahoo.co.uk|mskatya80. (I have a profile on this website.Nick - Katya)
Jul 22, 2006 03:00
  • MAGICKITE
Hi All,

I'm looking for travel partner to Tibet in early Sept. I'm thinking
to start my trip in Beijing and heading to Tibet by train. I have 2
weeks to spend on the road.

I'm chinese living in San Francisco. I will land in Beijing either at
the end of Aug or early Sept.

I'm in my late 20's, easy going, laid back, respectful and
trustworthy. I speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

Please drop me a line if you are interested. my email is
mindspring.com|magic_kite. Looking forward to hearing from
you.

Rachel
Aug 31, 2006 12:20
  • NICROHR
Hi all,

I'm leaving my long term job at a law office in Michigan at the end of September, and am thinking of travelling in Tibet and/or Nepal or surrounding areas for a few weeks to a few months. Have travelled in Europe, Cananda, US and South America but never in Asia before, and don't know much about Tibet.

Also, I am considering teaching English as a froeign language, and am exploring several programs (some of which are teaching at Buddhist Monasteries), but don't know how to find a reputable program.

Any input tips or suggestions you may have, or any interest in travelling in October, November or December... email me at yahoo.com|nicrohr!

Thanks!
Dec 25, 2008 06:48
  • KIRAN
Hi
It's me kiran male 24, Presently living in south china guangzhou city. Originally from Nepal but I've been living in china for couple of years. Now i'm going back to Nepal. So on i'm trying to find someone who is travelling to Nepal. I'm open minded and comfort person and interested to know new people and making conversations is my always my best part, if any one wants to go Nepal connect me through my email or can add me in hotmail.com|bora_kiran then we can figure out the better way.

I will be leaveing china inside 2009 feb. If there is some chinese speakers who wants to go with me it would be better case i'm learning chinese recently.

Happy new year + Merry X-Mas
Feb 24, 2010 21:52
GUESTTARA Hi, I'm planning to go to Tibet in April/May 2010. I've done lots of research and talked to several agency. It would be much cheaper if we go as a group. If you're interested email me at cox.net|tdanesh5
Nov 11, 2013 10:43
GUEST32242 wanna go to Tibet the day after tomorrow by train from Chengdu, anyone has some schedule? please contact me gmail.com|manseen
Post a Reply to: Want to meet a partner travel Xinjiang & Tibet for 2 months
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code