Menu
Guide needed in Guangzhou or ShenZhen for LED light hunting
Sep 18, 2011 05:24
  • JUINDE
Hi everyone,

I will arriving either in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Shanghai in the beginning of October. I am going to the CANTON FAIR in Guangzhou and PROLIGHT in Shanghai.

I need a local guide to show places that offer cheapest and quality light products(LED Display, Moving light, Public light, etc)

Ps. I would you prefer a young female who speak English, Portuguese or Spanish.

Please message me with details if you are interested.
My email is hotmail.com|juinde

Best Regards,
Jose
Last edited by JUINDE: Sep 18, 2011 05:25
Sep 18, 2011 23:53
  • GIONVIA
http://www.ledchina-gz.com/ should be a good exhibition for you to attend .Cheers .
Sep 19, 2011 03:27
  • BILLCAI
Hi Juinde,
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, a professional business guide&interpreter, I have been doing this job for 6 years. I also have experience in LED lighting, If you need my service, please feel free to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or mobile: 13710648656.
Cheers!
Bill
Sep 19, 2011 09:30
GUEST10200 Hi Gionvia and Bill, thank you for the contacts and information.
Hope you are having a good night.
Cheers,
Jose
Sep 19, 2011 22:21
  • MAYWONG
Hi Jose,

I am May, I have sent an email to yr hotmail box, have you received it?? I am looking forward to yr kindly reply. Thanks in advance!!

Have a nice day!!

Best Regards,
May
Oct 6, 2011 03:58
GUEST10459 Hi May,
Thank you for your message. I am afraid, i didnt receive your email. Could you please send me again to hotmail.com|juinde and can you give your mobile phone?
Regards,
Jose
Oct 7, 2011 02:48
  • MAYWONG
Hi Jose,

I have sent the email to you again. pls review as following.

I am May, a native girl in Guangzhou. Now I am a freelance of interpretor, tour/business guide in Guangzhou. As I have been working as a merchandiser for nearly 8 years, I have good experience with international business, familar with most factory. Suposed some can help you a lot.

For the LED display, moving light, public light, I know there are four wholesale/retail market in Guangzhou. I can show you there. In fact that, for lighting, ZhongShan (another city, nearby Guangzhou, it takes about 2 hours by car) it's the most famous place for manufacturing. There are most professional factory and company in there. Further, the Canton fair in Guangzhou is coming soon, it will show the electronic items in the first period(from Oct. 15th to Oct. 19th). At that time, you can review most products as you like. If you like, I can be yr companion.

if you have skype, pls add me, let's discuss more. my skype: maywong9381, MSN: hotmail.com|mayhuang9381

See you!

Best Regards,
May
Oct 7, 2011 20:06
GUEST13091 Dear May,
Thank you for your message. I have sent an email to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Junior
Post a Reply to: Guide needed in Guangzhou or ShenZhen for LED light hunting
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code