Menu
Taxi from Guangzhou airport to Guangzhou South Railway
Sep 22, 2011 11:43
guest12208 Hi,

I arrive at Guangzhou airport and need to go to Zhuhai.

I see quickest way is Fast train from Guangzhou South Railway.

1. How can I get from airport to South railway. One option I see is taxi, but how long will that take?
2. I get into Guangzhou Airport by 6.30am and need to be in Zhuhai by 9.30-10am.

Thank you for advise in advance.
Sep 22, 2011 20:48
GUEST7531
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12208 View Post

Hi,

I arrive at Guangzhou airport and need to go to Zhuhai.

I see quickest way is Fast train from Guangzhou South Railway.

1. How can I get from airport to South railway. One option I see is taxi, but how long will that take?
2. I get into Guangzhou Airport by 6.30am and need ...

Taxi fare: CNY150-200. Remember to bargain with the driver.
Time: around 1 hour.

Actually, you can take subway line 3 at Jichangnan Station and then change subwayline 2 at Jiahewanggang Station to Guangzhou South Railway Station. It takes about 80 minutes. Subway fare: around CNY 14.
Sep 22, 2011 21:38
GUEST29113 Thank you for the reply, that is very helpful.

Subway will be cheaper but looks like will take longer.

1.Sorry, but how do I get to Jichangnan station from Guangzhou Airport? Is there a train direct to Jichangnan.

2. Also, Do I need to buy a ticket in advance for fast train?
I don't know how long airport/customers could take before I start my travel to Zhuhai.

thanks once again.
Sep 28, 2011 05:59
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
There are airport express bus to Zhuhai too, I think it is better for you to take the bus there, or take taxi directly to Zhuhai. If you go to the Guangzhou South railway station and take train there, I think you may not catch the time.
Sep 28, 2011 06:18
  • TONYK
Hi Billcai,

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I was thinking that going to South railway could be time consuming if I have to be in Zhuhai by 9.30am.

Any idea how much a taxi or airport express might cost or where I might be able to get more information. Is there a website or source?
Sep 28, 2011 21:16
  • JIMMYB
Tonyk,

The earliest express bus from the airport to Zhuhai starts at 08:00. It takes around 3 hours to get to Zhuhai. I don't think you can make it because you need to get to Zhuhai at 09:30.

The Jichangnan Station is inside the airport. You just need to walk around 3-5 minutes. The staff inside the airport can show you the way. Don't be shy to ask them.

Pre-booking the bullet train ticket is good for you. Check this page and see if they can help you book your ticket:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm

The above is the economical way. If I were you, I would hire a taxi. It is faster.
Sep 28, 2011 22:33
  • TONYK
Thank you Jimmyb,

Maybe taxi is the way to go. I understand it will take possible 3hrs by taxi but atleast i can get to my destination direct in Zhuhai.

Train sounds economical but then i think it might take same time also..bit confused ..but i have make a decision i guess.

thanks

Oct 17, 2011 23:51
GUEST93478 HOW MUCH IS THE TAXI FARE FROM THE GUANGZHOU SOUTH RAILWAY STATION TO THE AIRPORT
Oct 18, 2011 01:08
GUEST6781
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST93478

HOW MUCH IS THE TAXI FARE FROM THE GUANGZHOU SOUTH RAILWAY STATION TO THE AIRPORT

200 RMB for your reference. Actually, you can take subway from Guangzhou South Railway Station to Baiyun Airport.

subway route: take subway line 2 to Jiahewanggang(嘉禾望岗) and then change subway line 3 to Jichangnan Station.

It saves you a lot of money and you don't need to worry about traffic jam.
Oct 18, 2011 05:14
  • TONYK
Thank you to everyones response.

Bit off the topic from the last reply, but I am back in Guangzhou now, but wanted to let the forum know of my experience.

I ended up taking a taxi from Airport to Zhuhai. Cost me 380RMB and took just over 2 hrs as I had to be in Zhuhai for a 9.30am meeting.

Great forum, thank you to all.
Sep 9, 2013 01:12
GUEST49201 hey
i want to go guangzou airport to
guangzou soth train sation can tell me waht is the fastest ways nd cost
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Taxi from Guangzhou airport to Guangzhou South Railway
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code