Menu
Your trusted tour guide/interpreter for GUANGZHOU CANTON FAIR
Sep 23, 2011 01:47
  • MAYWONG
My name is May, a native girl in Guangzhou. I am easygoing, honest, hardworking and responsible. Now I am a freelance for business guide and interpreter. As I have been . working as merchandiser for nearly 8 years, I have rich experience with international business. I have a wide range of product knowledge, especially for kitchenware, tableware and stoneware items. Also I have good skill to communicating with the supplier, which surely can help you a lot for yr business.

My service includes:

1. Guide tour to factories and wholesale markets in Guangzhou and nearby city.
2. New products/ factories sourcing.
3. Order following: collect and sent the samples; manage the lead time; product quality control ; custom clearance and make all necessary documentation.
4. Booking container, sea, air, inland transportation
5. Hotel reservation, pick clients up from the airport or railway station.

If you have any questions and need some help for yr business, pls feel free to contact with me. I will give my good service to you to let yr business going smooth and prosperous.

Looking forward to be yr good friend in China.

Best Regards,
May

Email: 21cn.com|easeware/ 21cn.com|mayhuang9381
Msn:hotmail.com|mayhuang9381

Sep 26, 2011 01:01
GUEST67216
Hi May,

I’m a business man from Australia requiring an Interpreter for the 12th of October and then possibly back on the 16th, 17th and 18th of October.

Please let me know if you are available or if not if you know who might be available to assist me.

Please also let me know how much for your services.

Kind regards
Steve Thornton-Smith

Sep 26, 2011 02:17
  • MAYWONG
Hi Steve,

So glad to receive yr reply!

I am available on that day you need. You just need me to be yr interpreter for the Canton fair? Or also be tour guide in Guangzhou? In order to give my good service to you, could you like to inform me yr email or send me an email to discuss more for yr trip? Then I can give my good offer to you. Thanks in advance!!
my email: 21cn.com|mayhuang9381/ 21cn.com|easeware

Looking forward to yr further reply!!

Have a nice day!!

Best Regads,
May

Sep 27, 2011 22:26
  • MAYWONG
Hi Steve,

I haven't received any reply from you. Any problems?

I am looking forward to yr further reply!!

Best Regards,
May
Sep 28, 2011 06:17
  • BILLCAI
Hi Steve,
Welcome to Guangzhou, welcome to the Canton fair.
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, I am a professional business guide&interpreter and buying agent. I have been doing this job for 6 years, I can speak fluent English and I am very familiar with the wholesale markets in Guangzhou and the cities near by. I often guide customers from different countries including Australia to the fairs/markets/factories to help them get what they look for, and I also help them to look after their orders, do quality control, organize shipment etc. If you are interested in my service, please contact me via email:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, or mobile: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Oct 7, 2011 02:57
  • MAYWONG
Hi Steve,

how are you?

Have you come to Guangzhou already? Do you still need some help? If so, pls feel free to contact with me. my MSN: hotmail.com|mayhuang9381 skype: maywong9381

see you soon!

Best Regards,
May
Post a Reply to: Your trusted tour guide/interpreter for GUANGZHOU CANTON FAIR
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code