Menu
Taxi or car from Suzhou to Hangzhou
Sep 26, 2011 11:41
  • JESSLY76
Can anyone tell me how much will it cost if I take a taxi or car from suzhou to hangzhou? How much will it be? I tried to book train but it is fully booked
Altogeher there are 4 of us.

Is the bus from suzhou to hangzhou comfortable? I am going during the golden week i.e from 9th to 11th Oct. Can anyone advise whether I will be able to get tickets for bus? Thanks in advance
Sep 26, 2011 22:31
GUEST5371 The Golden Week is from Oct.1 to 7. I don't think it is a good idea to take a taxi from Suzhou to Hangzhou.

There are many buses from Suzhou South Bus Station or Suzhou North Bus Station. I think you can go there to take a bus from Suzhou to Hanghzou.

Ticket price: CNY 71 Time: 2 hours.
Sep 26, 2011 23:28
  • JESSLY76
Thank you, guest 5371.

Any idea whether is the bus comfortable and is it air- conditioned. I heard the journey from Suzhou to hangzhou is scenic? Is this true?
Sep 27, 2011 01:18
GUEST5371
Quote:

Originally Posted by JESSLY76

Thank you, guest 5371.

Any idea whether is the bus comfortable and is it air- conditioned. I heard the journey from Suzhou to hangzhou is scenic? Is this true?

Sorry, the ticket price is CNY 72. I checked its Chinese official website and it didn't say exactly what kind of bus they use. It just said they used "大型高三". I googled and found that this kind of bus was imported from abroad and comfortable. I guess that it has air-condition system.
Post a Reply to: Taxi or car from Suzhou to Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code