Menu
Is it (Wearing Peking Opera costume like underclothes) a blasphemy against Peking Opera?
Sep 29, 2011 02:00
  • LAUGH
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 13 vote(s)
  2. 6 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
A Chinese television held a women’s underclothes design competition. The final competition occurred the day before yesterday. 24 contestants from all corners of the country competed in the final with their designed underclothes.

Several contestants did shock the audience. Inspired by Peking Opera, they wore headgears used in Peking Opera costume and had facial make-up patterns on their underclothes. Their idea was cool. But some Peking Opera lovers didn’t agree. To them, it is a complete blasphemy to Peking Opera.

I just thought it was funny and didn’t realize that the Peking Opera was blasphemed. What do you think of their design?

Sep 29, 2011 21:26
I appreciate the designer's boldness and creativity. But it is inappropriate to use Peking Opera elements to play with an eye to the gallery.
Oct 12, 2011 03:48
GUEST1480 It is ok to me. I don't take is as offence to Peking Opera. The designers are innovative. But make sure that your husband won't be shocked at night. Just joking!
Dec 9, 2011 21:10
GUEST2380 They look sexy.
Dec 17, 2011 02:23
GUEST5694
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST2380

They look sexy.

They do look sexy but a bit fat.
Post a Reply to: Is it (Wearing Peking Opera costume like underclothes) a blasphemy against Peking Opera?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code