Menu
TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA?
Sep 30, 2011 11:54
  • SOLDAWAY
Hello,

I will be traveling to China in the next month. I need to apply for the visa. I wonder if I can purchase 2000 or more memory cards for business purpose on China Tourist Visa? Or will I need a Business Visa only? Business visa requires many things which I won't be able to produce at this point of time.

I do have IEC (Import Export Code). I will be paying all the customs and taxes applicable. However, the only thing I am worried about is the type of visa. Won't the airport staff catch me for bringing thousands of memory cards on tourist visa? What could be an effect of this? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Sep 30, 2011 19:13
  • BILLCAI
In my opinion, it is easier and more cost-efficient for you to apply for a tourist vist. 2000 or even 5000 memory cars is not too many.
For the memory cards, I suggest you to come to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, huge markets here.
Oct 1, 2011 04:34
GUEST19278 A business visa (F) is a none working visa anyway, it is used for visiting business men (or women). You cannot work (earn money) on an F visa. I see no reason why a "tourist" cannot buy products in China.
Nov 22, 2011 11:43
GUEST38177 chinese visa L visa max how many days?thks
Nov 22, 2011 20:33
GUEST8990
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST38177

chinese visa L visa max how many days?thks

L visa is valid for 3 months and you can extend it for 30 days.
Feb 4, 2013 01:15
GUEST07135 m Indian i was in China for 6 years student visa,, now m back to India,
now i want f visa for longer duration from HK ,, is it possible or i need come on Chinese tourist visa to get f visa
Feb 4, 2013 20:46
GUESTY778
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST07135

m Indian i was in China for 6 years student visa,, now m back to India,
now i want f visa for longer duration from HK ,, is it possible or i need come on Chinese tourist visa to get f visa

Indians are exempted from visa for 14 days at most in HK. Thus, you didn't need a visa to HK when you apply your F visa for mainland China.
Feb 10, 2013 03:38
GUESTPPRINCE... Hi

I am a filipino and my husbnd is chinese,we have 1yr old baby ,we have plan to have vacation ths coming march,my concern is do i need to be required a bank certificate and statement of account even we are married?
Feb 17, 2013 01:25
GUEST67675 [quote=GUESTPPRINCESS YAO,489142]Hi

I am a filipino and my husbnd is chinese,we have 1yr old baby ,we have plan to have vacation ths coming march,my concern is do i need to be required a bank certificate and statement of account even we are married?[/quote]

Not necessary. But your husband's account balance must cover all your expense in China, probably 100USD per day.
Feb 19, 2013 21:38
GUEST29137 i was once refused a visa (visiting relative) to china last year even if i complied with all the requirements. Everytime I submit the requirement, they will request another requirement. When I eventually complied with all the requirements, they told me to come back only to be told to apply some other time. No reason was given when I inquired "Why". Does this mean I have to answer "Yes" to the question "if I was ever refused a visa"
Feb 28, 2013 14:19
GUESTZAMAN hi i m zaman
i want to visit china to see the markets for my future business .
how can i apply for a fresh visa from islamabad pakistan while i m having uk visa on my pakistani passport .
waiting
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code