Menu
Fenghuang to Sanjiang via Huaihua
Oct 1, 2011 00:15
guestJan E. Hi everyone.

I intend to take the 10.18am (K588/K585) train departing Huaihua to Sanjiang, but first I need to get to Huaihua from Fenghuang as early as possible. I'm doubtful I can make it, seeing that the Fenghuang - Huaihua bus takes 2.5 - 3 hours. If anyone has successfully done this before, please assure me that it can be done. Or is there any other way I can reach Huaihua before 10am? Can I take taxi from Fenghuang? How much does it roughly cost?

Thanks!
Oct 8, 2011 01:11
GUESTDAVE I don't recommend you to travel by taxi. It costs at least rmb500. Maybe you can go to Huaihua the day before and stay there overnight. In this way, you won't be in a hurry in the daparture day.
Oct 8, 2011 01:19
  • SUSAN205060
I suggest you to take the bus to huaihua in advance one day to avoid you missing the train. Since it is difficult for seamless connection sometimes.

Bdgs&Tks,
Susan ( China interpreter & Guide)

Mail: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Mar 27, 2012 02:24
GUEST18858 We're in the middle of a similar trip.

In Fenghuang we were told that the first bus of the day to Huaihua leaves at 08:20, so it's not possible to get to Huaihua in time for the train.

We took the bus from Fenghuang to Huaihua this morning and are spending the night here before taking K588 to Sanjiang tomorrow morning.
Jul 6, 2015 10:53
GUEST48088 Could anyone tell me hostel or hotel in Sanjiang?
How to get there from Sanjiang bus station.
Direction please
Post a Reply to: Fenghuang to Sanjiang via Huaihua
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code