Menu
Did you ask this question before breaking up with him/her?
Oct 14, 2011 04:47
guestloveangel Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 0 vote(s)
  2. 3 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
A girl, standing in the rain, asked “Did you ever love me?” The boy turned around slowly and said “Yes, I loved you.” Then he went away, leaving the girl crying in the rain….

This is a scene from a movie I watched. Maybe, it just happens in the movie. But did you ever ask this question when you broke up with him/her? If not, what did you say to him/her?
Oct 14, 2011 21:34
  • SUNNYDREAM
It is stupid to ask this question. He/she has made up his/her mind to go away. What are you going to do even if you know he/she loved you?
Oct 25, 2011 23:02
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

It is stupid to ask this question. He/she has made up his/her mind to go away. What are you going to do even if you know he/she loved you?

Quite true. He/she has made up his/her mind to break up with you. No matter he/she loved you, he/she is leaving you.

If she broke up with me, I would just smile, say good wishes, turn around and walk away even my eyes were full of tears.
Oct 29, 2011 03:55
  • XIAOXIAO
It doesn't matter. At the moment he/she leaves you, you should know that he/she doesn't love you anymore. The past is past.
Oct 29, 2011 21:05
GUESTLILY I can totally understand the girl. Maybe she is still in love with the boy and just asking the question to comfort herself. Another reason she asks so is that she wants to make sure it isn't a waste of time and energy when she was with the boy.
Post a Reply to: Did you ask this question before breaking up with him/her?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code