Menu
Love for Pandas! Cuteness guaranteed!
Oct 28, 2011 11:32
  • CUTEPANDA
I am not a Chinese but there is something that made me get very interested in China. This something is a cute little bear called panda. I adore pandas. Chinese people are lucky to have those cute creatures and to be able to see them a lot in their own country. I want to create this post to ask you guys to share pictures, artworks and videos featuring cute pandas.

I want to start this blog with an interesting video which I have recentle came across on YouTube.What I loved about this video is that it not only feature the animal I adore but it is set to beautiful Chinese music which mesmerizes me and makes me love China even more.

So, guys, let share our love for pandas here!!!
Oct 28, 2011 21:48
Have you seen the real panadas in the zoos? I read that a Thai panada lover went to the zoo every week to see the panada in Bangkok Zoo. She doesn't live in the Bangkok so that she takes the train to Bangkok every week in order to see the lovely panada.

You may come to China to see the real panadas.
Oct 29, 2011 18:57
GUEST56126
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Have you seen the real panadas in the zoos? I read that a Thai panada lover went to the zoo every week to see the panada in Bangkok Zoo. She doesn't live in the Bangkok so that she takes the train to Bangkok every week in order to see the lovely panada.

You may come to China to see the real panadas.

I'd like to see the pandas, but I'd like to see them in the wild, not in a zoo.

I heard that the place to go is Sichuan Province. Is that correct?
Oct 29, 2011 21:25
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST56126

I'd like to see the pandas, but I'd like to see them in the wild, not in a zoo.

I heard that the place to go is Sichuan Province. Is that correct?

Yes, Sichuan has the most wild pandas in China. But the ones you can see are also not purly wild ones. They are just provided a wild environment by human beings. FYI: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/sichuan/chengdu/panda-breeding-and-research-center.htm
Post a Reply to: Love for Pandas! Cuteness guaranteed!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code