Menu
Ninjin Country, Dezhou, Shandong
Nov 6, 2011 03:52
guestTan Hi,

Anyone can help provide informations?

I'm going to fly to this location: Ninjin Country, Dezhou, Shandong. From Singapore.

1) Which airport will be the most accessible - Beijing? Any additional transportation like train or taxi to get to Ningjin Country?

2) I need a English translator in Ningjin Country. Anyone who lives in Ningjin Country? Of course, I will be paying fees. Please help spread the word.

3) I found out that Ninjin Country has limited hotel information on internet andd unable to book hotel in Ningjin Country. So which district is nearest to Ningjin?

Yes I am non-Chinese iterate so I will be lost in China which is full of Chinese. I doubt they would read English.
Nov 6, 2011 20:10
GUESTDAVE 1. Yes, Beijing airport is probably the most accessible one. If there is flight from your place to Tianjin, you can also go to Tianjin, which is a little closer to Ningjin than Beijing.
There are buses either from Beijing or Tianjin to Ningjin, but no trains.
If you want to travel by train, you need to go to Dezhou first, and then take a bus to Dezhou.
3. There is usually little hotel information of small places like Ningjin. You can go to the hotel directly upon arrival. There is no need to book one in advance.
Nov 8, 2011 07:19
GUESTTAN Thanks Dave.

There is a problem on hotel accomodation in Ningjin Country, Dezhou, Shandong.........

I found two hotels but no contact tel/enquire. Maybe you can help translate the hotel names in Chinese, thanks. I will try my best to show the hotel name (in Chinese) when I arrive Dezhou.

1) http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g1807534-d1952150-Reviews-Jindi_Hotel-Ningjin_County_Shandong.html

2) http://www.tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g1807534-d1810839-Reviews-Jindi_Business_Hotel-Ningjin_County_Shandong.html

Nov 8, 2011 20:05
GUESTGUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTAN View Post

Thanks Dave.

There is a problem on hotel accomodation in Ningjin Country, Dezhou, Shandong.........

I found two hotels but no contact tel/enquire. Maybe you can help translate the hotel names in Chinese, thanks. I will try my best to show the hotel name (in Chinese) when I arrive Dezhou.
[huanhang...

No.1 金帝大酒店 地址:宁津县银河路东外环东首
No.2 金帝商务酒店 地址:山东省宁津县银河开发区南外环路东
Nov 23, 2011 03:56
GUESTTAN No.1 金帝大酒店 地址:宁津县银河路东外环东首

Can you please translate this into English too?

Nov 23, 2011 19:39
GUEST2237
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTAN

No.1 金帝大酒店 地址:宁津县银河路东外环东首

Can you please translate this into English too?

Jindi Hotel: East Section of East Outer Ring, Yinhe Road, Ningjin County 253421, China

Jindi Business Hotel: East of Nanwaihuan Road, Yinhe Development Zone, Ningjin County 253100, China
Post a Reply to: Ninjin Country, Dezhou, Shandong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code