Menu
a question about visa
Nov 6, 2011 21:09
  • SHINKI
I am asking for my husband.
He is from England and now he is trying to change his business visa to working visa. The school he will work for will offer all the documents which are needed for the application. But he needs to go back to English to apply for it.

I heard it is a new policy that you have to go back to your country to get a new working visa. so , anybody ever did this in China without going back? I really hope to cut off all these hustles, any of your answers will be appreciated. Thank you very much
Nov 7, 2011 00:30
GUESTDAVE Some visa agencies can do it for your husband. Of course it is expensive. But I recommend you not do that. I know someone change his visa to a Work Visa within China with the help of a certain visa agency. However, when this work visa expired, he went back to his home country to apply for another work visa, he was denied without any reason.
Oct 6, 2013 01:56
GUEST24134 according the new policy , you have go back your country to apply the work visa. then come back to china to get the work resident permit. if you have more question about visa , contact me at : 126.com|llh126mfy
Post a Reply to: a question about visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code