Menu
Watching his own wife being raped, is he worthy of sympathy?
Nov 9, 2011 01:31
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 11 vote(s)
  2. 43 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
On Oct. 23, Yang Xili entered Yangwu’s house with two men. He was drunk but kept shouting “I am going to kill you both”. Then Yang Xili began to destroy the furniture in the house. Yang Wu’s wife walked to Yang Xili and tried to stop him but failed. Yang Xili pulled her hair and smashed her head on the desk. The harder she fought back, the more relentlessly he beat her. Yang Xili also shouted “It is useless to call the police. I am the patrol man and the police are my friends.”

A few minutes later, Yang Xili dragged Yang Wu’s wife into the room and raped her. But Yang Wu did nothing except squatting at the corner of the house with tears in his eyes.

One hour later, Yang Wu called the police. When the police and several patrol men came, Yang Xili was beating Yang Wu’s wife who was lying on the ground nakedly. The police caught Yang Xili and Yang Wu sent her wife to the hospital. But he brought her back home 10 hours later because he couldn’t pay for the medical fee.

In the following 15 days, Yang Xili’s brother called Yang Wu and menaced that they would kill them all. Yang Xili’s mother came to Yang Wu’s house with her grandson and cursed “Your wife is disgraceful. It was she who seduced my son. How dare you accused my son falsely of raping her? Don’t you feel ashamed when everyone knows your wife was raped?”

Yang Wu just avoided Yang Xili’s mother when she chased and cursed at him. Yang Wu was worried that Yang Xili’s families might revenge on him. Thus, he came to the police station to withdraw his charge on Yang Xili. The police scolded him and drove him out of the police station.

Currently, Yang Wu’s wife is in mental disorder. She doesn’t eat but keeps knocking her head on the wall. She has tried to suicide several times but saved at last.

Yang Wu’s mother beat Yang Wu after learning about this, saying “My son was useless. He didn’t take care of my daughter-in-law.” Her wife also said “You are not a man” when the police came to rescue her. Yang Wu reacted “I am weak, useless and good for nothing. I am the most useless husband, father and son in the world. I can’t protect my family and I shouldn’t have lived in the world.”

Yang Wu told that he once thought of fighting back. But he was afraid of being beaten to death because they have steel tube and baton in hands. “I should have broken into the room to kill him when he was raping my wife. But I have four kids and a 76 years old mom. Who will take care of them if I was put into jail after killing that bastard? ”, Yang Wu said.
Last edited by AVATAR: Nov 9, 2011 01:32
Nov 10, 2011 00:16
  • SUNNYDREAM
Afraid of being beaten? She is your wife. How could you watch his wife being raped? You could have done something to help her out. Run out and call the neighbors or the police if you are afraid of being beaten.

Yesterday, the victim tried twice to suicide because some media reported that she had an adulterous relationship with that man. Please do not hurry to report this if you haven’t understood the whole thing.

Leave them alone! Don’t make use of them to attract more readers and make money.
Nov 10, 2011 20:53
GUEST2479 He is a coward who failed to fulfill his responsibility to take care of his wife and family. But I want to know what makes him become a coward.

Nov 11, 2011 05:58
  • LARRYBOY
What is Yang Wu`s age and His profession? I see this happen here with certain types of people and their professions. With some people,, cowardice is their only alternative. I have a preventive solution in place if this was ever to happen to my family, and the out come would be the uninvited gamblers who enter my domain will not win....GUARANTEED!!
Nov 12, 2011 01:12
Larry,

Yang Wu is a farmer who rents a shop to fix electric products in Shenzhen. He doesn't earn very much. I think he is timid and self-abased.

Nov 12, 2011 13:04
GUESTMARKX It's easy to be tough and brave, when you don't understand the position of the truly oppressed.

Consider that he had been bullied and beaten for years by someone in a position of power, and had absolutely no-where he could turn for help.

When things reached this awful state, he had those years of helplessness programmed already into his brain.

It makes us all feel good to huff and puff and talk about our violent capability, but don't believe similar things could not happen to us.

THe attacker involved in this case? The absolute worst type of human scum on this planet, confident that he had complete (and joyful) mastery over these people, and exploited it in any way he could.

She had and "adulterous relationshsip" with him eh? You can see by the way he attacks her that was a pretty one sided relationship. It will probalby be found he had raped her before, but she hid it from everyone, including her husband, out of great shame.
Nov 12, 2011 14:59
GUEST12578 Never judge a man unless you are in his shoes.
Nov 13, 2011 10:14
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVATAR View Post

On Oct. 23, Yang Xili entered Yangwu’s house with two men. He was drunk but kept shouting “I am going to kill you both”. Then Yang Xili began to destroy the furniture in the house. Yang Wu’s wife walked to Yang Xili and tried to stop him but failed. Yang Xili pulled her hair and smashed her head on the desk. The harder she fought back, the more rel...

Where were you dear, seaming that you were there, story showed that you were eyewitness. Every thing wrote like that.
Nov 13, 2011 14:04
  • CARLOS
Ok, maybe I´m a old fashioned mule and of course it is easy to say when one has not experienced it self, but I feel for me the thought of living after not doing anything would be much harder than dying while trying to save my wife.

Carlos
Nov 13, 2011 20:58
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVATAR View Post

One hour later, Yang Wu called the police. When the police and several patrol men came, Yang Xili was beating Yang Wu’s wife who was lying on the ground nakedly. The police caught Yang Xili and Yang Wu sent her wife to the hospital.

Thus, he came to the police station to withdraw his charge on Yang Xili. The police ...

I find it impossible to believe that a charge of such violence, actually witnessed by the police themselves, could be withdrawn.
Nov 14, 2011 03:03
  • JOEC10
Why is this posted in the Chinese Food Forum?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Watching his own wife being raped, is he worthy of sympathy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code