Menu
Business Interpreter needed in Guangzhou and Shenzhen area
Nov 26, 2011 11:56
guest20142 I have a small but growing internet business in USA, selling beads, chains, jewelry making supplies. I had been to China countless times for last 21 years. I am Indian living in Los Angeles for 30 years. Looking for glass, ceramic or any interesting beads, silver plated chains, silver plated, pewter, stainless steel, brass jewelry making supplies also called findings. Any other new interesting products related to jewelry making. I am not interested in ready to ware jewelry. know some places to go need help to go around and see products.
I am looking for someone honest and trustworthy to find products on continues basis by investigating the manufacturers. It can be a male or female really do not count. It is not one time help, need someone find new products all the time. Do you have any experience in jewelry making products? Please let me know. Respond with your charges per day include your email, no part timers please. Thanks
Nov 28, 2011 23:14
GUEST91883 Hi,
Here is MS Amy from shenzhen ,china. I work in Purchasing field for 10 years more,Know full step from making orders till shipping.I am honest,ablity,and working hard.
Hope there's a chance to work with you

Plz contact me at yahoo.com|amychung100us
Nov 29, 2011 21:10
  • BILLCAI
Hello Sir,
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, I am a business guide&interpreter, i have been doing the business of beads/jewelries since 2006. If you have interest, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, we can talk the details from there.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Cheers!
Bill
Nov 30, 2011 08:39
  • MINAZ
Hi,
Nice to get you info here.I am Mina & looking for a full time job like business assistant.

I used to worked in Shenzhen for 2 years for the electronic device.Now i am living in Foshan which is ceramic city that very near GuangZhou.

Up to now,i just keep a small online shop for the wedding item like bead stand,Glass Votive Holder,beaded chandelier etc

If interest,pls feel free to contact me for the cooperation detail

live.cn|bestsense
Dec 2, 2011 23:30
GUEST21621 hi This is David Chan from Shenzhen,I am very familiar with the consumer electronics and fiber optical telecommunication products here,if you need some help,please contact me. hotmail.com|david.bizguy

Dec 28, 2011 00:28
GUEST33251
I am planning a visit to China to GUANGZHOU to find and work with factories who make ladies fashion garments. I already have some contacts and I am continiously looking for better and reliable factories to work with.

Am interested to meet someone who can act like an agent for me there and source new suppliers, check quality control, production etc etc etc.

My contact is yahoo.co.uk|kevmar_uk

Feb 2, 2012 22:51
  • ERICMWAKI
Am Eric from Africa my Chinese is good and i think i can try my best to help you here in china to find all want you need in all different cities feel free any time you can contact me yahoo.com|mwaki.eric
Thank you in advance
Feb 27, 2012 09:23
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20142 View Post

I have a small but growing internet business in USA, selling beads, chains, jewelry making supplies. I had been to China countless times for last 21 years. I am Indian living in Los Angeles for 30 years. Looking for glass, ceramic or any interesting beads, silver plated chains, silver plated, pewter, stainless steel, brass jewelry making supplies a...

Hello Sir,

I'm a freelance based in GZ, spent one year in jewellry export factory in GZ and three year in Isreal trading company as GM assistant in GZ also, the things need to handle in China is the things I did in the last four years.

hope we can try to see can work together or not, I'm seaking for the job as trading assistant which can work at home, wish the relationship can last for a long time.

Best regards,
Spring
hotmail.com|spring_dan
Post a Reply to: Business Interpreter needed in Guangzhou and Shenzhen area
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code