Menu
Which is the best way to travel?
Mar 27, 2012 03:20
  • RAINDROP
Well said, Wanhu.

When at Rome, do as the Romans do. I prefer to do many researches and sort out some useful information before visiting a certain place. It helps a lot.
Mar 27, 2012 19:56
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

<br />
<br />
You are so kind, Atta. <br />
<br />
First question, can you recommend some top attractions in your country? I mean some attractions favored by overseas travelers.

Rank Location
1 Taxila
2 Lahore
3 The Karakoram Highway
4 Karimabad
5 Lake Saiful Muluk

Last edited by ATTA_BUTT: Mar 27, 2012 20:05
Mar 28, 2012 01:00
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Rank Location
1 Taxila
2 Lahore
3 The Karakoram Highway
4 Karimabad
5 Lake Saiful Muluk

Thanks for your information, Atta. They are all museums. I think I have to hire a guide or interpreter when I visit these museums. Can you introduce some natural scenic spots?
Mar 28, 2012 08:18
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Thanks for your information, Atta. They are all museums. I think I have to hire a guide or interpreter when I visit these museums. Can you introduce some natural scenic spots?

Pakistan is rightly said a tourist paradise. It has small valleys which are full of sweet fragrance of the alpine flowers.
The Valley of “Hunza” has an eye catching and stunning beauty. This valley is surrounded by snow capped peaks, beautiful flowers, friendly and hospitable people. The visitors of Hunza are welcomed by the fragrant breeze which gives a musical sound when strikes with the trees of poplar. The beauty of the valley is extinguished with the wheat fields which give the look of smooth and soft carpet at the bottom of the snow covered mountains. The valley has most magnificent mountains of the world like Rakaposhi which is 7,788 meters high. Baltit fort and Altit fort represents the historical signs of this beautiful valley. Main town of the valley, Karimabad is a natural beauty in itself. This place has spectacular scenery that must be seen. It would be interesting to know for the readers that literacy rate of hunza is about 90%.
Mar 28, 2012 08:27
  • ATTA_BUTT
Lake Saiful Muluk (Urdu: سیف الملوک) is a lake located at the northern end of the Kaghan Valley near Naran. It is in the north east of Mansehra District in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan.
Mar 28, 2012 08:52
  • ATTA_BUTT
Mansehra. It is bounded in the North by Kohistan and Diamir districts, in the east by Muzaffarabad district of Azad Jamu and Kashmir, in the south by Abbottabad district, and in the west by Swat district.
The leading distinctive features of Mansehra are its mountain ranges, the plains, the valleys and the lakes. The area has been blessed with the rich and harmonious combination of tall and stately fine trees, high mountains, plains, beautiful valleys and lakes which make it a heaven of peace. The mountain ranges which enter Mansehra district from Kashmir are the offshoots of the great Himalayan System. In Kaghan valley the mountain system is the highest of the area including the Babusar Top . This range flanks the right bank of the Kunhar, contains a peak (Malika-e-Parbat) of over 17,000 feet, the highest in the district. On the mountains the grasslands are also found where Gujars and other nomads migrate during summer for grazing their sheep, goats and other animals.
Mar 29, 2012 02:32
  • RAINDROP
Thanks for introducing them to me, Atta. Have you ever been to these places? If possible, show me some photos and then I will have a general understanding about these places.
Mar 29, 2012 10:20
  • ATTA_BUTT
Hunza Valley
Mar 29, 2012 10:42
  • ATTA_BUTT
Mar 29, 2012 21:14
  • RAINDROP
Did you upload some videos here? I am sorry that I can not watch them.
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Which is the best way to travel?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code