Menu
36-year-old chinese woman looking for a western man
Dec 8, 2011 21:23
  • NEWQDX
36-year-old chinese woman, seperated, will get divorced soon, it is just a matter of time. start looking from now on, hope i wont miss my mr right and get closer to real happiness.

i have many good qualities that you expect to find in a real chinese woman, i am honest, caring, attentive, domestic-oriented, quiet.
i am 5'6 tall, in a good shape. ordinary looking, but beautiful in my own way.
i have a 10-year-old son living with his fahter's family. my parents are in their late 60s, still healthy and happily married.

my future husband should be the one that i can communicate with, is loving and attentive. i am not hurry up to get married again, i dont care you are rich or not, i dont care whether i will relocate. i just need my other half. i still believe in love and marriage.

Last edited by NEWQDX: Dec 8, 2011 22:05
Dec 14, 2011 16:11
  • SUKUKI
Its wonderful that you still believe in love.. yes, communication is important but, so are other things such as trust, respect, tolerance and mostly understanding.

Ordinary looking is only a matter of opinion as someone will see you as beautiful and that is all that matters. You might think you are only one person in the world but, to right man, you will be his whole world..

remember, its not finding someone you can live with but instead, finding someone who you can't live without.. hope you find true happiness you deserve and all the best wishes..
Last edited by SUKUKI: Dec 14, 2011 16:28
Dec 14, 2011 18:49
  • NEWQDX
thank you for your kind reply.
i dont put on artistic pics like most women do. i dont want to disappoint people. only want to surprise people. i expect that the more people know about me, the more they will like me.
Dec 14, 2011 20:46
  • SUKUKI
Well, that is very thoughtful of you to think that way and if someone is going to fall in love with you, they will do no matter what. All you need to do is to find that special man who will appreciate you as Who-You-are.

If you touch that man within his heart, he will swim in your spirit.. if you touch his world in a way that no one has before, then he will gladly drown in your soul.. so, go out there and find him and hope that you find true love..
Post a Reply to: 36-year-old chinese woman looking for a western man
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code