Menu
Are you a fan of Federer or Nadal?
Dec 9, 2011 02:18
  • KEVIN0518
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 13 vote(s)
  2. 4 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Federer and Nadal are two of the greatest tennis players in the world. Each of them have a large quantity of fans.

Federer’s fans enjoy watching Federer playing graceful tennis. His perfect forehand strokes, smart paces and charming smiles are very attractive.

Unlike Federer, Nadal plays tennis roughly and aggressively. His games are more like bullfights. He never gives up till the last moment.

Loyal Federer’s fans laugh at Nadal’s fans and claim that they would rather enjoy Federer’s perfect forehand strokes than watch Nadal’s six abdominal muscles. Nadal’s loyal followers might say the so-called greatest tennis player in history have lost to Nadal many times.

Actually, Federer and Nadal have some similarities. They respect each other, keep a low profile in daily life and are away from scandals and disputes. More importantly, they participate in charity activities.

Federer might end his career very soon but Nadal won’t.
Dec 9, 2011 21:04
GUEST3580 I am a fan of Federer. I enjoying watching his graceful performances.
Dec 10, 2011 10:52
GUEST31188 And what's about Nadal's butt sniffing?

He rubs his butt, then sniffs his finger tips, then wipes the sweat off his eyebrows, then touches the ball...come on!
Dec 13, 2011 03:03
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST31188

And what's about Nadal's butt sniffing?

He rubs his butt, then sniffs his finger tips, then wipes the sweat off his eyebrows, then touches the ball...come on!

You are definitely a fan of Nadal You observe him very carefully and remember all his behaviors on the court.

Dec 13, 2011 19:50
GUEST31188
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

You are definitely a fan of Nadal You observe him very carefully and remember all his behaviors on the court.

Not suprisingly, I like them both, each one with his own style, cause I like GOOD tennis. I still believe that today's top players are not as good as past champions like Connors, Laver, Borg.

Regarding Nadal's behavior - blame it on the camera, that focuses on his activities between points.
Dec 13, 2011 20:07
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST31188

Not suprisingly, I like them both, each one with his own style, cause I like GOOD tennis. I still believe that today's top players are not as good as past champions like Connors, Laver, Borg.

Regarding Nadal's behavior - blame it on the camera, that focuses on his activities between points.

Guest31188,

I am Federer's fan. But I don't hate Nadal. They two have played many good games. Without Nadal, Federer might have won more Grand Slams. That will be boring. It is tiring of seeing one player win the Grand Slams frequently.

Talking about Nadal's behaviors, I don't think it is all the camera's faults. Nadal should get rid of his bad behaviors. I can't understand why he always wear tight clothes. He needs to run on the court and the tight clothes may affect his running.

Look at Federer! He didn't show any weird behavior on the court.
Dec 13, 2011 20:25
GUEST31188 Kevin,

You right about that...Fed Ex is a true gentleman. And a true champ.

What do you think of today's tennis? I think it's too passive, return, return, return. Almost no serve and volley. But, they have very accurate ground strokes, they hitting the lines, which is nice to see.
Dec 17, 2011 02:36
GUEST7361 I am a fan of both. I can not forget 2009 Australian Open. They two made a great match. I didn't expect to see Federer shedding tears after the final. Nadal was great. He tried to comfort Federer.
Jan 21, 2012 03:37
  • XIAOXIAO
I think Federer looks more handsome than Nadal. So I gave my vote to him.
Post a Reply to: Are you a fan of Federer or Nadal?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code