Menu
where to settle down in South China?
Apr 13, 2005 22:19
  • JESSICAP
Hi,
My boyfriend and i have decided to go and live somewhere in the South of China. After 1 month spent in that incredibly huge country, we think it is the best region for ud to start a new life.Only problem: where exactly do you guys think we should head for? Thanks for any suggestions, just tell me why you advise us to go there. Cheers, jessicap.
Apr 14, 2005 08:30
  • ILEERCHINA
hi, welcome to china.guilin is a nice place. it owns the best environment in the south,clean rivers,amazing country side,beautiful city,nice people,...that's also why i choose to live in guilin.
the living expenditure is not high. you can easily find an apartment at 500 to 1000yuan per month.food is good,price is low.
you can take it into consideration ;)

ileer
Apr 14, 2005 08:33
First tell us what kind of place you wanna stay:)
Apr 14, 2005 09:08
  • MERMAID
I would recommend Guangzhou.
Apr 14, 2005 10:45
  • VIATURATI3
I have been to Guangzhou, Chengdu, Kunming and Guilin. am staying in Guangzhou. =)
if you like blackmarkets(dvds and games), english channels (from hk), bars, import groceries, cheap and various food... you dont wanna miss it.
cheers.

yan
Apr 14, 2005 15:52
  • LAWEC
Why not choose Shenzhen, it is the most passionful city in China, here especially Shekou you can live very convenient as in your mothercountry, almost 40% people can speak English there. Shekou is the first Special Economy Zone in China,too. And OCT is another good choice.
Apr 15, 2005 12:01
  • DEE0228
I like Chengdu, it's definitely an easy access to any tourists spots, the city is clean, food is delicious and transportation is very convenient.
Post a Reply to: where to settle down in South China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code