Menu
New member to this community
Dec 14, 2011 06:07
Hello friends,

Greetings to all and nice to meet you. Meet me I am Michael Chiarello. I want to participate in the discussion, so I joined here. there are lots of topics to discuss and share. Hope I can get your support to share my experience with all.

Thanks,
Michael
Dec 14, 2011 21:04
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Welcome to TCG community, Michael. We wish you a happy stay here.

Community Moderators
Dec 18, 2011 02:03
  • CARLOS
Welcome, Mike.

Hopely You can bring something new here, feels like we have kinda dried out of topics. (just putting a little pressure to you...)

Carlos
Dec 20, 2011 00:20
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Welcome, Mike.

Hopely You can bring something new here, feels like we have kinda dried out of topics. (just putting a little pressure to you...)

Carlos

You haven't been here for a while, Carlos. Are you busy with the Christmas Day?
Dec 25, 2011 02:39
  • CARLOS
Hi, Jimmy,

the end of year is always busy time, this year even more busy than ever. My lao po say I only have free time when I am asleep.

Here I pop up every now and then, recently not so often.

Anyway, though it is almost over, Merry Christmas to you and of course all others here too.

Carlos
Dec 25, 2011 04:53
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by MICHAELCHIARELLO

Hello friends,

Greetings to all and nice to meet you. Meet me I am Michael Chiarello. I want to participate in the discussion, so I joined here. there are lots of topics to discuss and share. Hope I can get your support to share my experience with all.

Thanks,
Michael

Welcome Michael
Dec 25, 2011 20:08
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS View Post

Hi, Jimmy,

the end of year is always busy time, this year even more busy than ever. My lao po say I only have free time when I am asleep.

Here I pop up every now and then, recently not so often.

Anyway, though it is almost over, Merry Christmas to you and of course all others here too....

Thank you, Carlos. My Christmas Day was a bit boring. I got up in the morning and went to see the doctor. Then I had lunch in a restaurant and got back home. I was a bit tired and had a sound sleep and woke up at 16:30.

At night, I cooked two dishes and a soup (Crucian carp and bean curd soup) for dinner. At night, I watched a movie and chatted with my friends online until 23:20. Then I went to bed.

Chinese New Year is coming. Wish you a happy new year.
Dec 29, 2011 12:19
  • CARLOS
Thanks, Jimmy and happy New Year to you too.

Our New Year is closer but we will not celebrate. Chinese New Year is another thing. Then we will go visiting my wifes sister. There are comig many people, mostly chinese women and their finnish husbands. And of course quite many kids.

Lots of sauna and beer and of course chinese food. Really looking forward to it.

Carlos

Dec 29, 2011 12:26
  • CARLOS
Wow, Jimmy!

Just noticed that your thread "why marry a chinese girl" has had 500 comments!

Carlos
Dec 29, 2011 21:08
  • JIMMYB
Carlos,

Will you go back to China to visit your wife's sister? Wish you all a happy new year. It must be very cold in Finland, right? Sauna and beer are the best at this moment. I haven't had sauna in China yet. How does it feel?

500 comments? I didn't notice it. Maybe you can tell me why you married a beautiful Chinese lady, haha.
Jan 6, 2012 11:46
  • CARLOS
Actually after five and a half hour drive we are sitting in the kitchen and having Huǒguō. She lives here in Finland.

It has been an odd winter, no snow in the South-West Finland, temperature around 0 C. Makes other people unhappy but me so very happy. I do not like winter.

Why did I marry a chinese lady? I really don´t know but I am very happy with her.

Carlos
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: New member to this community
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code