Menu
First trip to China...confirmatiion..!!1
Jan 4, 2012 09:34
  • JAYRA
Helloooo!!!

Will be arriving to Nanning/Guilin area on April 29th from Hanoi..
Will be in Shanghai /Souzhou area starting May 3rd
Will be in Bejeing area starting May 8th up to May 14th...

Looking for travel guide ......in these 3 areas. English or French speaking.
Gerard

Feb 16, 2012 07:03
  • JAYRA
Sorry Guest Jeanne....I pressed the wrong buttom...and deleted the message w/out seeing it. Could you post it again..thanks
Feb 21, 2012 07:54
  • GEBISHAMO
do you find the companion yet? I am chinese, playing the travel at that time too
Mar 6, 2012 13:31
  • JAYRA
Helllooo..

Yes I think I have plans/contact for Beijing and Shanghai...but nobody for Guilin /Yangshuo. I might take a tour to Longsheng rice terrace ...and to go down Li River up to Yangshuo. ...but don't speak Chinese...
Gerard. aol.com|jayrare
Mar 12, 2012 00:40
  • NORA2NA
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAYRA

Helllooo..

Yes I think I have plans/contact for Beijing and Shanghai...but nobody for Guilin /Yangshuo. I might take a tour to Longsheng rice terrace ...and to go down Li River up to Yangshuo. ...but don't speak Chinese...
Gerard. aol.com|jayrare

I hope I can take a tour with you as Yangshuo/Guilin is beautiful but i have to attend school during that period.
If you come to Guangzhou next time , please contact me.I'll be glad to show you around.
Hope you enjoy your journey and find a companion soon.
Mar 14, 2012 07:18
  • JAYRA
It's look like you speak french a little bite. Too bad...!! May be next time when I will come back to China...Thanks for your reply anyway.
Mar 27, 2012 05:31
  • JACKIELIANG
Hello Gerard

Please allow me introduce myself. My name is Jackie, come from Guangxi province (state), which the same province as Nanning and Guilin, (to be honest, 2 or 3 hours drive, from my hometown) noted you are looking for travel guide since April 29th- early May?

I am working as an interpreter as a parttime job, a easy going, honest, funs person, who educated in UK over 8 years time, natural speak Mandarin, Cantonese and local Guangxi dialect,could overcome thelanguage barrier for you, more easily to understand the culture of Guangxi.

Please feel free to contact me. :)

Email: gmail.com|jackietchoice
Post a Reply to: First trip to China...confirmatiion..!!1
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code