Menu
Do you like to run a business in xinjiang?
Jan 6, 2012 11:27
  • FREEALIP
Hi!
Im from xinjiang.Im from kashgar.
I have a good business plan, if you want to invest.
It is about fast food restaurant. I have all the data ,statistics, and planned stepps and It is a very good business here.
I do help you to set up all the things and you can get your investment in 4 years . If you like to do this I do talk with you on the phone and send you detailed plan. the investment required two hundreed thousand us dollars.
It is safe investment and you will be staing in here and also I do run the business for you.
for more info :yahoo.com|freealip
0089 (0) 18909980500
Jan 6, 2012 11:30
  • FREEALIP
If we start a fast food restaurant as others with a local name and start it in first in kashgar and hotan then other cities then we sell the franchise to other counties as well.
In xinjiang especially in kashgar, we have 12 counties and hotan has 7 counties as well aksu has 4 counties as well. In here because of the language of Chinese a lot of local people can’t start business or afraid of investing their money to a new business but they copy the person who has started a new sort of thing, so we have lots of people with same job or same business. So if we start our fast food we can sell easily the franchise to whom afraid of investing but we have to start at least 2places like kashgar hotan then we produce the food and send it to our small chains and also sell it in 2 of our restaurants,
I have done lots of study on fast food chains and checked their food price and original price and saw that they are making enormous amount of benefit. One piece of pizza is 8 yuan and they sell it with price 32 yuan and also hamburger with chicken meat is 4yuan is sold for 14 yuan and also drinks like cola or sprite and other fruit juice are 300ml are 6 yuan, as well.
The reason why they sell the things that expensive may be is the rent fee of the shop.
If we tell people about the foods of restaurant is Halal food
1 they come here as it is halal for locals
2 it is cheaper than others (I will make it cheaper than others)
3we will add some local kababs and the Chinese people love it.
4we will offer some gift to the kids who celebrates their birthdays here
5we arrange some English ,Chinese corners in our restaurants
There are lots of plans I can do for the business as well.
If so we will just run the two restaurants and sell franchise for other counties and cities and also get fee for using our brand ,fee for provide them with raw materials as well.
Jan 6, 2012 19:53
GUEST13063 Are you looking for foreign investors?
Jan 6, 2012 23:37
  • FREEALIP
Yes.
Jan 7, 2012 09:44
GUEST13063 I thought foreigners can't invest is such businesses in China.
Jan 9, 2012 01:44
  • FREEALIP
Can do it.
Jan 9, 2012 07:04
GUEST13063
Quote:

Originally Posted by FREEALIP

Can do it.

This is such good news.

You said that local businessmen are afraid to invest in your plan.
Why is that?
If it's true, how do you expect a foreigner to feel about such a shakey investment, with zero guarantee for success?

What you need is a loan from a family member. Talk to your relatives, show them your numbers. I'm sure one of them will give you his life savings.
Jan 10, 2012 22:21
  • FREEALIP
I have hundreed percent guarantee for the investment. I do tell the plan to the person who intrested it.
I said that the ,local people affraid of investing to new things and they do copy after you succsess. The person who invest can stay here and look after the work. But i will do running the restaurant and also do the paper work.
Jan 11, 2012 10:26
GUEST13063 Please tell the readers and to all the prospective investors something about you, your experience in the restaurant business, your qualifications, your education, etc. - any infomation that can help an inverstor say: "yes, I want you to take my money and open a restaurant in Kashkar, where I can double my money in 4 years, verbally gauranteed by FREEALIP!"

Do you have any substential collateral (such as liquid assets, money in the bank, residential or commercial properties) to offer?
Jan 12, 2012 13:09
  • FREEALIP
My ral name is osmanjan mamtile.
Im 31years old male ,graduated just the high school then studied english and then became a tour guide since 2003 and has studied how to deal with diffrent people and honestly I know Im good at planning and also good planner.
The sertificate of graduating from a universty does not mean that you are smart and tallented.
The first confirmation about safety of the investment is that we don`t invest all of the money i wanted. I have exact plan and explanantion about safty of investment.(I can tell the investor the detail but not to public)
The doubling the investment is a option for the people who with draw after the fourth year if not we give the investor 25% of the benifet of the year and give the invested money by the end of the contarct .{after the 5the year)

I have house .whcich i can sell arround 60000$ .
The best is the shop and our brand is also a guarantee for that.
Jan 12, 2012 18:46
GUEST13063 Young man, you lack experience, education and expertise in the restaurant business. You have a home, but no other assets. It will be hard for you to convince an investor to hand you $200,000.00.

Two hundred thousand US dollars is a very large amount for your area. I doubt that any local bank would even loan you such an amount.

The good news: you are young, full of dreams, desire, energy and will.

Good luck to you.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like to run a business in xinjiang?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code