Menu
Garment, Shoe & Jewelry Industry in China
Jan 20, 2012 21:29
  • SID1
I would like to visit garment, shoe and jewelry factories in China in April 2012. I understand they are all located in Guandong and Shenzhen. What cities should I go to and can I go by train to those cities from Hong Kong?
Jan 29, 2012 00:42
  • DUDU
Hi SID1,
From HongKong to Shenzhen, it's very convenient to take subway ( about half an hour ); Then from Shenzhen to Guangzhou, you could take train ( about 70 minutes ).
live.cn|maple020
Feb 18, 2012 21:04
  • GIONVIA
U should visit guangzhou ,Shenzhen and Dongguan for these kind of products .

Garments: You need to visit zhongda fabric markets for fashion trend and raw material . Huimei international and Hongmian internatiaonlf or middle to high end japan and korea style clothes ,china city for middle to high end clothes wholesale and other markets like shahe for low end clothes

Shoes :Huangshi West Road shoes wholesale markets or even huangpu shoe manufacturing basis or dongguan houjie shoes manufacturing basis .Xinghaoban and Guolong for shoe raw materials

Jewelery : Taikang city market and xijiao building for fashion jewelry Tianbei road for 925 silver and pearls in Shenzhen . U may also consider Yiwu as good place to source as well .

Cheers .

Post a Reply to: Garment, Shoe & Jewelry Industry in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code