Menu
Amazing Private Rooftop Ap .2 bedrooms 7200 RMB
Jan 30, 2012 08:25
  • BAIBA
Here is the deal: staring form February 23rd you can stay in one room, starting from April you can take over the lease of all apartment.One room price is 3600 RMB, all apartment 7200 RMB. It is really cozy 2 bedroom apartment ( Large room: King size bed, big walk in closet, desk)nice kitchen and livingroom + 2 balconies+ amazing rooftop terrace with plants where you can have you BBQ, sunbathing etc etc..
I am a girl, young fashion designer& illustrator form Latvia and my landlord is really nice one.
The compound is safe, calm and green. Near Jiao Tong University and Donghua University. Close to all facilties ( City shop, Lianhua, movie theatre, bakery..) opposite Red Town sculpture park, 5 min walk from Line 10, 3, 4.
Payment terms: Two month deposit and One months rent.
The apt is available from February 23nd. so please be quick if interested and reply asap! Short lease available only until the moment I find who can take over the whole apartment.
1-590-053-9455
Last edited by BAIBA: Jan 30, 2012 09:24
Jan 31, 2012 21:24
GUEST37107 Hello,

I liked to know what city your apartment is located and if you have pictures. also what is the scan on teaching English I should be aware of looking for work in China. What location of China is the most interesting.
Post a Reply to: Amazing Private Rooftop Ap .2 bedrooms 7200 RMB
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code