Menu
Traveling to DongGuan. Need help please.
Feb 1, 2012 08:51
guest28148 Hi
I am traveling to dongguan next week. I am looking to buy computer parts such as USB fans and so on. Is there any wholesale market for such products in DongGuan? Additionally, can you recommend a hotel for me, which is near the computer parts wholesale market?
Thanks
Feb 2, 2012 07:49
  • YIWUALIBABA
Hi
I don't know who intruduce you Dongguang ?
Dongguang is famous for its Jeans factories . There is no any wholesale market for computer parts .
All big markets are in Shenzhen and Guangzhou . So many electronic huge markets there .
You can find a lot topics if you watch carefully here about the guangzhou and shenzhen markets
don't waste your time there .
good luck
Feb 3, 2012 00:06
  • DUDU
the right computer parts wholesale markets are in Shenzhen and Guangzhou......
Feb 18, 2012 20:59
  • GIONVIA
Your direction is some kind of right .But u may do some resarch in guangzhou computers parts wholesale markets firslty before heading to dongguan . You can get lots of choice in guangzhou wholesale markets and then go to dongguan where most of the computer parts manufacturing factories are located . Guangzhou markets names as follows:

Tianhe computer city and the surrounding areas , Gandding Station By metro.
Aug 7, 2012 23:58
GUESTVINESH Please kindly let me know if there is stationary wholesale market in dongguan
Aug 12, 2012 09:18
  • GIONVIA
Stationery wholesale markets are located in guangzhou , near nanan road building materails wholesale market . But if you purchase big volume , u are suggested to buy from yiwu and shantou respectively .
Oct 5, 2012 05:07
GUESTTANTAN Please kindly ;et me know is there any watches spares part in Donngguan or not
Oct 6, 2012 06:39
  • GIONVIA
For watches sparts , u may visit guangzhou zhanxi road watches wholesale market and shenzhen zhengxing road watches wholesale market .But obviously ,the best solution will be visiting watch fair and the link as follows:
http://www.szwatchfair.com/

If you want to have your watches OEM in china ,probably shenzhen is the right place to consider here. Per my understanding , Fossil , Follie Follie ,Quantum.etc. are all manufactured in Shenzhen.

Good luck and happy exploring , my friend.
Oct 6, 2012 18:03
GUEST97484 hi gionvia
i wanted to know wher in china do they make allpoy metal. and pewter jewelry findings,I know you can buy in yiwu and liwan plaza but where are the factories
Oct 10, 2012 20:11
GUEST51124 hi.

how to get to dongguan or yiwu from guangzhou airport?

how can i use facebook in guangzhou?

thanks.
Post a Reply to: Traveling to DongGuan. Need help please.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code