- Travel Reviews
- Travel Tips
- Photo Album
- China Videos
|Do you believe that Franck Ribery is the descendant of Emperor Jianwen?|
|Feb 2, 2012 21:39|
|Voting without time limit|
I read something interesting about Franck Ribery who is a footballer at the Bayern München. According to some news report and Franck Ribery himself, Franck Ribery is the descendant of the Emperor Jianwen of the Ming Dynasty.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Please do not feel surprised at first. Franck Ribery has some evidence. He said that his family had a story that his descendant was once a monk and beggar. According to Chinese history, Zhu Yuanzhang, the first emperor of the Ming Dynasty was said to be a monk and beggar before he became the founder of the Ming Dynasty.
I doubt if it is true. But Franck Ribery offered four pieces of evidence.
1. One of his ancestors was an emperor in the East. Unfortunately, he was overturned by his sibling. Then he fled to Persia and later to France.
2. Franck Ribery keeps some sorts of unknown Chinese imperial relics at home.
3. His ancestors required all of their further generations to remember a sentence “Our home is in the distant East”
4. Ribery family retains some of Chinese people’s habits and customs.
It is said that Franck Ribery has learnt a Chinese sentence “Zhong Qing Ping Shen (Please stand up, all my subordinates)”. This sentence is only said by the emperors in Chinese history. Besides, he murmurs “Zhen” frequently. “Zhen” refers to the emperor himself.
|Feb 2, 2012 21:40|
|If you do not believe, please read something about Emperor Jianwen. |
Emperor Jianwen, also called Zhu Yunwen, is the second ruler of the Ming Dynasty. He is the grandson of Zhu Yuanzhang. After Zhu Yuanzhang passed away, Zhu Yunwen ascended the throne and changed the reign title to Jianwen.
Emperor Jianwen tried to weaken the power of other regional military leaders. Zhu Di, Emperor Jianwen’s uncle, was dissatisfied and launched a military coup. As a result, Zhu Di overturned Emperor Jianwen and became the new emperor of the Ming Dynasty. Unfortunately, Emperor disappeared during the coup. Was Emperor Jianwen dead? If not, what happened to him?
1. He fled before Zhu Di broke through the Forbidden City and lived secluded somewhere.
2. He burnt himself to death when Zhu Di broke through the Forbidden City.
3. His grandpa Zhu Yuanzhang left an iron box to him. In it was three official permits to become a monk, three monk garments, a razor, some gold and a will of death. The will showed him a way out of the Forbidden City. Thus, Emperor Jianwen became a monk like his grandpa Zhu Yuanzhang.
During the reign of Zhu Di, he sent out a lot of people to seek Emperor Jianwen but failed. Do you know Zheng He who set out great expeditions in Chinese history? It is said that he had been sent out to seek Emperor Jianwen.
|Feb 2, 2012 21:47|
|Perhaps, Emperor Jianwen fled abroad, settled down in France and gave birth to many generations. If Emperor Jianwen became a monk and fled to France, Franck Ribery could have been possibly the descendant of Emper Jianwen. |
Someone said that Franck Ribery resembles Zhu Yuanzhang a lot. Do you agree?
Post a Reply to: Do you believe that Franck Ribery is the descendant of Emperor Jianwen?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)