Menu
Prediction: Will USA fight with Iran in 2012?
Feb 4, 2012 01:03
  • KATRINA
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 5 vote(s)
  2. 5 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
The USA has deployed its aircraft carriers near Iran. On the other hand, Iran staked out military drill to show its military strength. It seems that a war between USA and Iran will happen soon.

Do you agree?
Feb 8, 2012 02:26
GUEST4221523 I do not think that the USA will fight the Iran in 2012. Currently, the USA is busy with 2012 President Election. It has no time to send troops to fight Iran.
Feb 10, 2012 00:41
  • MJ1985
The US has frozen Iran's properties inside the USA. On the other side, Iran made its second military drill, telling the USA that it is not afraid of him. Then situation is tense. If the USA presses too hard on the Iran, Iran will fight back.
Feb 16, 2012 12:54
GUEST13063 The USA made a mistake by going after Iraq. Iran and Iraq were engaged in a no-win war for decades, wearing each other down with no end in sight. By killing Sadam they changed the status quo in the area and allowed Iran to become more arrogant.

My theory: to save the world from a nucleer disaster, the USA has to neutralize Iran, one way or another. Besides, the USA has never forgotten the 1978 Hostage Crisis. Why does the USA have do it? because nobody else will.

Remember Hitler? he rose to power very swiftly, because nobody stood in his way.
Feb 17, 2012 00:23
  • MJ1985
"to save the world from a nucleer disaster, the USA has to neutralize Iran"

GUEST13063,

I disagree with you. Iran has successfully launched its nuclear reactor. We do not know if Iran can produce nuclear bombs. If the USA neutralize Iran, Iran will fight back. If Iran has nuclear bombs, the USA will be the criminal to start the nuclear war.

The USA just neutralized Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. But the wars have proved that the USA didn't get what they want.

I suggest the USA takes care of its own problems. Do not create too many enemies in the world. Learn a good lesson from 911.
Feb 19, 2012 10:37
  • CARLOS
Although seems like all the new elected US presidents have found it reasonable to make war with some country, Obama has not.
Perhaps because when he was elected there were enough wars where the US was involved. Perhaps he would not have started any war no matter if there was peace or not, who knows. I believe so and that is why I wish he would be elected again.

If Obama looses and Santorum wins then Iran will be bombed down after the US secret service has gathered enough excuses to do so. Myself I am afraid of any republican, seems like they have tied themselves to the US military industry than the democrats. (I hope...)

Carlos
Feb 20, 2012 21:28
  • MJ1985
Carlos,

The USA just start wars for its own benefits in the name of Peace or liberation. They fought Iraq because they believed that Iraq has massive destructive weapons. But what have they found when they killed Saddam?
Post a Reply to: Prediction: Will USA fight with Iran in 2012?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code