Menu
Capello resigns as England manager. Whose fault?
Feb 10, 2012 01:59
  • ICEBERG
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 0 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
  3. 0 vote(s)
  4. 2 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Capello is not England’s manger anymore. According to the media, the conflicts between Capello and Football Association are irreconcilable. The FA removed John Terry as England captain but didn’t inform Capello of it. The England manager was angry about this. He openly criticized the English FA’s decision to ermove John Terry as England captain.

On Wednesday, David Bernstein, the chairman of English Football Association, had a long meeting with Capello. After that meeting, Capello decided to resign as England manager. A source said the FA was interrogating Capello about one hour and forced him to resign.

At this moment, the English FA hasn’t chosen a proper successor to be England manger. Whose fault is it, the English FA or Capello himself?

Feb 25, 2012 01:22
GUEST0054 I guess that England wanted to fire him long time ago. This time, they found a good excuse to let him go.
Feb 27, 2012 10:52
  • CARLOS
It is Capellos team. Whatever desicions FA makes about the national team, coach should be informed about it beforehand.

I would have resigned too, in fact I once have done it although we did not play in high level.

Carlos
Feb 27, 2012 22:05
  • ICEBERG
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

It is Capellos team. Whatever desicions FA makes about the national team, coach should be informed about it beforehand.

I would have resigned too, in fact I once have done it although we did not play in high level.

Carlos

He resigns for his dignity. I guess that the FA already knew that removing Terry as captain of UK might make Capello embarrassed. They dared to do it because they made up their mind to let Capello go.

The FA just found an good excuse to fire Capello.
Post a Reply to: Capello resigns as England manager. Whose fault?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code