Menu
What do you think of hen-pecked husbands?
Feb 11, 2012 00:22
  • SUNNYDREAM
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 7 vote(s)
  2. 10 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
  4. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Are you hen-pecked? It’s a survey on ifeng.com, a Chinese website. 50.3% of the male participants say ‘Yes’ while only 17.3% say ‘No’.

I have no idea how many people participated in the survey. However, it definitely shows that more and more Chinese men are hen-pecked.

Why? The hen-pecked husbands say ‘Because I love my wife and I don’t want to make her angry.’ The men who are not hen-pecked laugh at the hen-pecked men because they think the hen-pecked men are lack of machismo.

What do you think of hen-pecked men? Do you like them? Will you marry a hen-pecked man?

Feb 15, 2012 01:38
GUEST34221 The hen-pecked husbands spoil their wives too much.
Feb 27, 2012 10:33
  • CARLOS
Hey, what´s wrong with being henpecked? It only shows that the man is using common sense in the relationship.

Most of womens whims are not worth of war. It is much easier just to do things as the woman wants.
It is said that if you can´t win them, join them and women... you can never win them.

After that it is up to women what they want to make up from that, be happy with a cosy relationship or try to rip all out of the man (which finally will lead to an end in a way or another).

Carlos
Feb 27, 2012 22:07
  • ICEBERG
Carlos, I guess that you are a henpecked husband, right? It's not important how other people look at you. The most important is how your wife look at you and whether you can maintain your relationship very well.
Mar 17, 2012 13:40
  • CARLOS
Ice, I think people could call me henpecked but I draw a line to that.

For me it is important that my wife still looks me as a man, not as a weenie. However, for that there is no need to burst testosterone all the time, just being... secure... you know... like a grey stone protecting family...

By the way, Ice, nice to see you again after a long break.

Carlos

Mar 20, 2012 02:07
  • ICEBERG
Carlos, don't care how other people look at you. You don't live with them. It's important how your families look at you.

I haven't been her for long because I have many jobs to do. Life is difficult, hehe.
Post a Reply to: What do you think of hen-pecked husbands?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code