Menu
service apt, high level, good quality, CBD, convenient! apartment for rent in guangzhou
Feb 11, 2012 01:44
  • SQUIRREL
Studio apartments and apartments with 1-2-3bedrooms are provided as your favour. Prices rank from 4500rmb to 30000rmb per month. All apartments are fully-furnished, including: kitchen, air conditioner, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, Internet service, etc. Some of these are brand new apartments.

Cleaning service provided. All the facilities are cleaned and sanitized before your arrival. As for long-term living, cleaning and sanitizing are offered each week; undurable goods renewed.

All these apartments are located in CBD of Guangzhou. Close to The Garden Hotel, CITIC Plaza, The Tianhe Mall,CDB conter of Zhujiang new town etc.

20%-50% cheaper than same-level hotel price. A single apartment costs only RMB298-2000 per day, with free laundry provided. Price will be lower if you rent for longer period.

24 hours security guard, absolutely safe to live.

Very convenient traffic, close to bus stop and metro station. It takes less than 20 min to get to Canton Fair Pazhou Complex.

Please email to me or call to me forMore information and pictures :

Squirrel: 13824426721
139.com|13824426721

Apr 20, 2012 04:41
  • SQUIRREL
Rent homes in J-living service apartment. House for rent near the “liede” metro station. All apartments are well-equipped,brandnew,super modern, Short & long terms apartments for rent with high-quality facilities including: kitchen, air conditioner, TV, Internet access, refrigerator, washing machine, calorifier etc. There are convenience stores and various dining options a stroll from the apartments homes. The apartment homes are quite suitable for making business ,trips, especially Canton Fair, tour and holiday to Guangzhou.

We can arrange many apartments according to your requirements, so your consultation will be warmly welcomed at any time.

Please contact Squirrel ASAP for viewing and more information:

One call,full service

Squirrel

Mobile: 0086-13824426721
qq.com|squirrel6936
Tel: 8620-85568942

Jun 28, 2012 03:24
GUEST38248 Hi, Im looking for an apartment maybe a studio something 50 - 70 sq. metres. Budget is 7000 RMB maximum. Thank you for your help. Petr Svidensky
Jul 18, 2012 21:54
GUEST63772 hello. i m interested in visiting the Emperor Mansion apartments that are listed on your website. will it be possible to see them tomorrow
Aug 22, 2012 22:42
  • SQUIRREL
Hello, I would be interested in a 2 month lease starting in oct-dec. I will be returning in the new year and will decide from there if i will be in need of a long term lease or not. If you could let me know the details for 2 months starting in october.
Aug 22, 2012 22:43
  • SQUIRREL
Please tell us, what type of apartment / house you are looking for:
• size
• budget
• location (downtown or residential area outside downtown)
• serviced / non-serviced
• date and duration of rental term

We are fluent in English and know the demands of foreigners/expats living in China!
We can arrange for you to view many apartments according to your requirements. Your consultation will be warmly welcomed at any time.

Please feel free to email me. I will reply to you as soon as possible.
Sep 7, 2012 02:39
GUEST63625 can I make a room reservation for VILLI INternational apartment - close to Guangzhou East Railway Station for 2 nights from Sept. 17th-arrival date, to Sept. 19th-departure date, for advertised 288 RMB per night ?
Kindly please advise as soon as possible.
Post a Reply to: service apt, high level, good quality, CBD, convenient! apartment for rent in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code