Menu
Do we need visa to travel from guangzhou to Macau for a day
Feb 21, 2012 00:37
  • SPRINTZ
I am from India traveling to Guangzhou with visa do we need visa to enter Macau for a day
Feb 21, 2012 00:39
  • SPRINTZ
I mean traveling from Guangzhou to Macau by bus or ferry do we need a separate visa we r planning to go to hongkong from Macau after that
Feb 22, 2012 07:51
  • ALLY_WONG
it depends on you chinese visa. if you visa is more than 1 entries visa. you can go to Macau and can entry the main land of China with the same visa.
Feb 22, 2012 21:03
  • SPRINTZ
Thnq u Wong incase if it is single entry visa can I get the visa wen I enter Macau or shd I process it much earlier
Feb 22, 2012 21:34
GUEST4792
Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRINTZ

I mean traveling from Guangzhou to Macau by bus or ferry do we need a separate visa we r planning to go to hongkong from Macau after that

In this case, you won't need apply for a visa to enter Macau from Guangzhou because Indian people with valid passports are exempted for visa when they stay in Macau less than 30 days.

HK allows Indians people with valid passorts to stay for less than 14 days. Thus, you need not apply a visa when you go to Macau from Guangzhou and then to HK from Macau.
Feb 22, 2012 22:23
  • SPRINTZ
Thanq you does that mean visa on arrival like wen I reach the border I hav to process or I don't need any visa at all in Macau and hongkong ..I'm a lil illiterate in this kindly guide me thank u
Feb 23, 2012 03:01
GUEST442211
Quote:

Thanq you does that mean visa on arrival like wen I reach the border I hav to process or I don't need any visa at all in Macau and hongkong ..I'm a lil illiterate in this kindly guide me thank u

Visa on arrival and visa exemption are different. Visa on arrival is a kind of visa.

Visa exemption: You enjoy visa-free policy. When you come to the border, your passport will be stamped and then you can enter Macau without spending any money.
Feb 23, 2012 04:55
  • SPRINTZ
Thanks a lot so what mode of transport u propose from Guangzhou to Macau ... Bus?? Any other cheaper or comfortable mode of transport n how much time do we need to reach Macau from Guangzhou...
Feb 24, 2012 00:46
GUEST442211
Quote:

Thanks a lot so what mode of transport u propose from Guangzhou to Macau ... Bus?? Any other cheaper or comfortable mode of transport n how much time do we need to reach Macau from Guangzhou...

Bus. There are some direct buses in front of some hotels in Guangzhou. It's very convenient.

Hotels: Guangzhou Hotel, Garden Hotel, Guangdong Yingbin Hotel etc.
Feb 24, 2012 19:29
  • SPRINTZ
Can anyone tell me which r the best clubs in Guangzhou and Macau
Feb 28, 2012 20:48
yes .. indian passport can go to macao or hk without any hk or macao visa .
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do we need visa to travel from guangzhou to Macau for a day
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code