Menu
Shanghai China Private Guide/Shopping Assistant & Business Interpreter
Feb 22, 2012 01:00
MAKE YOUR TRIP EASY & FUN
Be better involved, overcome the culture and language barriers on your behalf.
http://tourguidebiztranslatorshanghaichina.blog.com/
Hey what's up!
Are you in need of a professional & seasoned & personal tour guide/shopping assistant/business interpreter who can assist you to ensure your trip to my beautiful and vibrant country is a huge success? Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Xi'an, Guangzhou, Shenzen...etc.
My name is Maxine, a native in Shanghai, with a background of International Shipping and Customs Declaration, Import & Export industry, currently doing tour guide & business interpreter, with calm, friendly, funny, reliable, responsible, well-organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, who can arrange detailed plans for you no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling or completing your research assignment/dissertation about China. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to contact me in advance with your basic info. and let me know your requirements and expectations so that I could customize and tailor your own itinerary to meet your satisfaction. Services include:
For tour
* Airport/Hotel pick-up & drop-off
* Private tour guide & shopping assistant/negotiator
* Private car/van/travel bus rental
For business
* Expo/Exhi/Trade fairs/Meeting translator/companion
* Make contacts; researches; sourcing; manage shipment
* Factories/Suppliers/Manufacturers/Distributors visits
* Private car/van/travel bus rental
For more information, or if you are interested in other business like import & export; wholesale & retail; purchasing items such as paintings, arts & crafts, Jewelries, name brand " knock-offs", silk products, flower and plants, Chinese traditional gifts, etc, please feel free to contact me. I would try my best to help once I hear from you. All are welcome and will be replied. Thanks for your attention. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. With best regards!,,
Email: 139.com|maxinebizchina
189.cn|maxinebizchina
MB: 0086-139-1710-7917
Business website: http://tourguidebiztranslatorshanghaichina.blog.com/

Feb 27, 2012 02:45
  • SUSAN205060
When you visit China for holidays or business trip (trade fair,trade show, exhibition,supplier visit,product sourcing,customer visiting etc ), when you need assistant for your China trip,Pls contact us via: hotmail.com|Susan205060 or
Skype: Susan205060. For more information,pls visit my website:http://chinabusinessinterpreter.blog.com/
Feb 27, 2012 09:26
  • LISBETA
shanghai is start to warm up, and welcome to Shanghai soon, i am a local female English tour guide/interpreter. No matter you are coming for business or travelling, I would like to make a perfect Itinerary according to your requirements,your time and budget.Only thing i want to do is make your trip memorable and unforgettable.

If you interest pls kindly drop me a line:yahoo.com|lisbetaliu or contact me directly:0086-13918817249
Post a Reply to: Shanghai China Private Guide/Shopping Assistant & Business Interpreter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code