Menu
Learning Chinese Language
Feb 23, 2012 08:28
  • CAROLCHAN
Hi all,

There's no doubt about it, learning any language requires a commitment of time and effort, even more so when there's a great difference between one's native language and the new one. Everyone who studies Chinese seems to understand that learning characters requires hard work and consistent effort. To learn new vocabulary, using several short sessions is effective than using one long session. You can use the online language learning tool to help you to learn Chinese.

Thanks.
Carol
Mar 30, 2012 02:41
GUEST72610 Hello, my name is Amina and I work in a chinese school, very cheap, in Shanghai, Xuhui. We can provide chinese classes in our center or home tutoring if you don't want to come here to attend class. We can also offer flexible schedule. For any information, please contact me: now-chinese.com|amina.trabelsi
Jun 2, 2012 12:31
  • SWW3618
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDODO View Post

Hello Carolchan,

I used to study in Beijing for my Bachelor degree.I am from Myanmar.Now I have finished my degree and went back to my country.I am afraid to forget my chinese so I practice daily online that is call "QQ" and "QQtalk".There are lots of native speakers who are volunteers to teach us chinese.Let's come to join us...

i am also interesting your chatting room as chinese~ because i havent knowing this
Post a Reply to: Learning Chinese Language
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code