Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Jan 25, 2014 22:41
  • JAMALALDEIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14499 View Post

I'm going to come in china. I am interesed to buy there jewelry, home decorations and accessories, also ceramic accessories like vase and etc.. also woman handbags and wallets, perfumes, creative gifts and so on. I was going to come in Guangzou and Shenzhen, but a person who works in china told me that for that products better place to come and sh...

Hi,
All of your requirements can be founded in Guangdong province which there is Guangzhou city in, it's better to come in two weeks later
Because now ok china have holiday it's Chinese New Year .
Thanks
Jan 26, 2014 15:07
  • ELMIN303
hello.can you help me?where is wholesale market school goods pen pencil school bag in guangzhou?3 month ago i visit gz yi de road.here is expensive and no have new goods.if you help me i will glad.thanks
Last edited by ELMIN303: Jan 26, 2014 15:08
Jan 29, 2014 05:02
  • HEMANTACHHRA
I just dropped in here, found your page, its informative and good. I am actually planning to visit china ( Guangzhou ) in near future and am kind of doing a bit of pre visit research. I am interested in importing cosmetic products from china, concentrating basically on equipments for salons ( massager or heaters etc ) and cosmetic products which are branded plus the local ones ( cheap but good quality ). Can you be of some help. what are the basis on which you work, is it on commission basis or else?
Hemant, c/o prakrit, email : live.com|prakrit
Feb 14, 2014 08:12
GUEST20237 Which place in guangzhou will i find good bicycles?
Feb 15, 2014 04:46
GUESTBART CARL Dear Spring
Could you please let me know where one can source antique design classical door handles, knobes and door knockers.Much appreceate.Thanks
Feb 17, 2014 00:55
  • GIONVIA
For antique design classical door handles, knobes and door knockers, u may get from Taikang road building materails street and nanan road building materails wholesale market .Lots of factories producing these kind of stuff and if you buy in bulk, better to purchase from factories directly.
Feb 18, 2014 19:38
GUEST89190 where can i find wholesale for wallpaper
Feb 18, 2014 21:40
GUEST14832 Where can I buy 925 silver?
And fashion jewelry (costume jewery) ( earrings, pendants)) and leather jewelry?
Thanks for your answer.
Feb 23, 2014 04:06
  • GIONVIA
For wallpapers , there are so many places you get in Guangzhou , mainly nanan road building materials wholesale market, Foshan lecong furniture market .

For 925 silver and fashion jewelry, you may get from Liwan plaza for 925 silver in Guangzhou and Shuibei jewelry market ( mainly 925 silver jewelry combined with pearls ) in Shenzhen respectively. For fashion jewelry , get from Guangzhou taikang fashion jewelry wholesale market and Xijaio building in Guangzhou for a little better quality and more varities in Yiwu city and big direct fashion jewelry factories in Dongguan city .

Hope above helps you guys something in this regard .
Mar 6, 2014 23:54
GUEST25160 hi
do you know adidas and nike outlets in guangzhou who have kids clothes
Page 40 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code