Menu
Enquiries on PRD <=> Hong Kong
Mar 1, 2012 23:37
  • ZERO_MIST
Hi

Need some advise as I am pretty confused by the tranport options available.

We are going to ZhuHai/JiuZhou then TaiShan from HKIA. This is straightforward as we will be taking the ferry from Skypier.

How about from ZhuHai/JiuZhou to Hong Kong Disneyland? From what I read, there are ferry from PRD - Pearl River Delta or ZhuHai/JiuZhou Port to either (1)Tsim Sha Tsui or (2) Central District? Are there any other Hong Kong Ferry Ports besides these two to get to Disneyland?

If these are the only two ports, which ferry options are the most convenient way to end at to get to Disneyland? From Tsim Sah Tsui => Kowloon MTR => Disney Line or Central District (what is the nearest MTR station?) => Disney?

Leaving next weekend. Thanks for the advise.

Marcus
Mar 2, 2012 21:19
  • JIMMYB
In fact, there are ferries from Jiuzhou to Hong Kong International Airport. Unfortunately, you may not take the ferries because only passengers who take plane from HKIA can take these ferries.

You can take ferry to Central District. The ferry terminal is very close to Sheung Wan MTR Station. Take island line from Sheung Wan to Central MTR Station and then follow the sign to Hong Kong MTR Station to take Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay, change Disneyland Resort Line to Disneyland.

MTR cost: HK$24.5 for adults. Time: around 40 minutes.
Mar 5, 2012 00:13
GUEST02103 Hi,

Thanks for e advise..

Central District is it the HK-Macau ferry terminal? As there is another terminal call China Ferry terminal from Zhu Hai..Afraid we end up taking to the wrong port..

Marcus
Mar 5, 2012 02:02
  • ZERO_MIST
Hi Hi

Thanks for the information. That is where my confusion starts as there are more than one ferry terminals in HK island itself.

Based on the this http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/ship_schedule/main.html , which ferry terminal should we end up with for better transition via MTR or taxi to Disneyland?

1. Zhu Hai jiu Zhou => China Ferry Terminal (is this in HK or still Mainland?)

2. Zhu Hai jiu Zhou => HK-Macau Terminal (Macau island ferry terminal or the ferry will pick up passengers in Macau and end in HK & which part of HK we are ending up at?)

3. Zhu Hai jiu Zhou => HKIA (Is this option only available to Passenger leaving via Air? Or we can take this option and from HKIA take a MTR to Disneyland which I think it is a direct line?)

Besides this option of coach/taxi (from Tai Shan) => Ferry (Zhu Hai) => HK => MTR/Taxi => Disney, is there an option of direct coach from Taicheng, Taishan to HongKong Disneyland direct or via HKIA-MTR?

Thank you.
Mar 7, 2012 00:14
  • JIMMYB
1 China Ferry Terminal is located in Tsim Sha Tsui in HK.
2 HK-Macau Ferry Terminal is the same one I mentioned before. It's located in central district.
3 It's impossible for you to take ferry from Zhuhai to HKIA unless you have air tickets that show you will take plane from HKIA.
Post a Reply to: Enquiries on PRD <=> Hong Kong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code